• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

BF3 and why I will play RO2 more

lol good video but that is beta and not a valid reason wait untill the game comes out and we will see how many bugs there are

Only a few days left,and I think it'll take some time to fix all those bugs.So DICE has a lot to do,good luck for them.

Seriously,the whole hit detection and damage system is ****ed.There are already hundreds of bugs in a single map(which is probably the smallest of 9)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The only bug i could see is the fact that it doesn't look like BF game to me, not anywhere near related to BF2. Then i spent 10 minutes of my life trying to find how to change my settings. Then i figured i had to join a game and spawn to open up the menu, after that i started going through the bind settings trying to bind my mouse and my cursor would vanish and it wouldn't let me bind my mouse on a pc game. Then i got spawn killed, my settings menu closed and all my settings got reset. I close the game, uninstalled it and already knew this was going to be a EA POS.

Upvote 0
Does anyone even bother to read what the devs are fixing? they aren't even updating the beta.

1. It's a 3 MONTH old build

2. they are not fixing the beta, it has already been said it is to test servers.

3. stop making these stupid *** threads about this game.

4. READ THE ^&* $%^& PATCH NOTES THE DEVS RELEASE FOR WHAT THEY ARE FIXING IN THE MAIN GAME

jesus this forum is worse then EA's

I'm sorry a 3 month old beta build with one crappy map has as many bugs as RO2. That. IS. RELEASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
lol, suffered most of those bugs. Going underground was especially annoying.

Hit reg is flawed and damage is bugged, the latter having been admitted by the devs. Plus, no vehicles (we could use them only for 3 days, and they were not BFish) and ****ty meat-grinder map.

My score for the beta=3/10. Playing RO2 now even when the beta ends in a few days. Different games, anyway.

Reactions: MissionMaximus
Upvote 0
This Made my day Thanks!
No problem. :)

The beta build is months old, most of this stuff is fixed...its still a beta unlike ro2 which feels like a beta I paid for.

How can you know?Are you a DICE or EA employee?Please do explain.

The only bug i could see is the fact that it doesn't look like BF game to me, not anywhere near related to BF2. Then i spent 10 minutes of my life trying to find how to change my settings. Then i figured i had to join a game and spawn to open up the menu, after that i started going through the bind settings trying to bind my mouse and my cursor would vanish and it wouldn't let me bind my mouse on a pc game. Then i got spawn killed, my settings menu closed and all my settings got reset. I close the game, uninstalled it and already knew this was going to be a EA POS.

Same here."True sequel" to Battlefield 2 MY ***.This looks and feels NOTHING like Battlefield 2.It feels more like Medal of Honor(Not the awesome,original,WW2 one but the ****ty,2010,modern one.) and Bad Company 2.

There are only 4 classes and no commanders,how can this truly be a BF2 sequel?And only 1 gamemode actually supports 64 players.

Also the game menu,lag,hit detection issues kill me more than the enemies themselves.

Seriously,I literally died 5 times to adjust my options,in a single round.(Didn't even die once except those times)

Reactions: Apos
Upvote 0
No problem. :)

How can you know?Are you a DICE or EA employee?Please do explain.

Same here."True sequel" to Battlefield 2 MY ***.This looks and feels NOTHING like Battlefield 2.It feels more like Medal of Honor(Not the awesome,original,WW2 one but the ****ty,2010,modern one.) and Bad Company 2.

There are only 4 classes and no commanders,how can this truly be a BF2 sequel?And only 1 gamemode actually supports 64 players.

Also the game menu,lag,hit detection issues kill me more than the enemies themselves.

Seriously,I literally died 5 times to adjust my options,in a single round.(Didn't even die once except those times)

Battlefield Bad company 3 (so much for consoles and Cod) that's how i see it.... I have played it and I am glad I did -> went straight back to RO2

Upvote 0
You guys must never got a chance to play caspian. Metro is a pretty ****ty map, never going to play it again if I can help it. But caspian feels like a battlefield game...its awsome, metro is not

Metro is the kind of map casual gamers like. Straight forward and to the point. No chance of getting lost or knowing which way to run or shoot. It is consolitis on display at its finest...that's why it was featured in the demo.

Upvote 0