• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Useful Changes/Ideas

WhiteMantisX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 8, 2011
Hi folks,

I never played RO1 before but i have a lot of experience from the Battlefield Series (the good ones... 1 and 2, rest was bs)

I have plenty of ideas for useful changes:

1.) Please change the "change class" function so that you don't get a suicide...even if you haven't respawned yet (happens when you skipped one respawn wave). If you already spawned just giveout a message that you will respawn as the chosen class after your next death.

2.) Please give us an indicator which player in the team is spamming us with horrible music over the voicechat function, so that i can kick him.

3.) Being Squadleader sucks totally. The idea of a squadleader is to support your squad, to give them orders and to provide an additional spawnlocation. Playing like this leads to 0 points for your team...not a nice motivation. Thats why everyone chooses SL just for the gun.

That's what bothered me most the last few hours i played, but I will update this as soon as I see something new.

So long folks,

WhiteMantisX