• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New boss idea: Behemoth

Svetloste

Jul 25, 2009
I was thinking about what could make KF even better, and i though why not a big bad *** boss that could kill the team with one hit if they weren't careful.

The Behemoth:

Hp: 10,000
Ability's:
- Can "birth" enemy units (mainly annoyance tier enemy's, no biggys... yet)
- Can kill humans in one fowl swoop
- Can consume other Zeds to heal itself
- When about to die can spawn 2 fleshpounds and retreat
- Can breathe fire

Attacks:
- Swoops at you with clawed hoof
- Breaths fire all over the room
- Spawns and throws bloats like hand grenades
- Tramples humans under it with hoof's

Weakness:
- spawning hole in the creatures stomach
- Eye's

Look:
- Like a giant mutant cow mixed with a bear
- Massive fangs
- Covered in spikes, and tattered flesh remains

Noise:
- A blood curdling moo like noise followed by a EPIC roar
- Giant foot step sounds

Speed:
-Fairly slow, but can sprint

Other:
-Can only spawn on outdoor maps (size reasons), and maybe HUGE indoor maps
- When killed it would explode into a giant mess of gore, covering most players

Like my idea? anything you guys would want to add?

Last edited:
I find the mental image of this boss unbearably funny. We got a manbearcowpig type thing running around pooping out little clots and such, throwing Bloats like grenades (Will be bite the head off first? WILL HE?!). When he gets scared, he strains a little and manages to crap out TWO FLESHPOUNDS. It really sounds like this guy is pretty backed up, but then again, I would be too if I could just reach down and EAT freaking mutated monsters (Also, eating things to heal yourself makes no biological sense at all, but I guess it works for the sake of the game). He's to kill us in "one fowl swoop". So, does that mean he's gonna be throwing chickens at us or something? Maybe he could throw them at us, breath fire on them, and we could all eat the barbecued chicken and refill our health!

I've never heard a moo that curdled my blood, to be quite honest, and when I think of EPIC ROAR, I think of my kitten trying to meow for the first time. Funny idea, but it would never be implemented, I don't think.

Upvote 0
chromaggus.JPG

I think WoW would like its' boss back....

Little more original guys, c'mon.

(It's Chromaggus, for the un-Wow'd. He breathes fire and rocked peoples' **** before BC came out.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0