• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fix the pistol bug

pocoyo

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 3, 2009
This is really annoying, you buy a handcanon full of ammo or top up your 9mm handgun and walk over a dead corpse and inevitable pick an empty handgun or half full, instead of having all your ammo you have whatever that handgun has, so u discard it and you are left with half the ammo you have. It happens to 9mm and handcanon.

This is really annoying, you buy a handcanon full of ammo or top up your 9mm handgun and walk over a dead corpse and inevitable pick an empty handgun or half full, instead of having all your ammo you have whatever that handgun has, so u discard it and you are left with half the ammo you have. It happens to 9mm and handcanon.

In the game, one magazine for dual pistols = 2 magazines.

So if you have 15 magazines for your pistol, and pick up a second pistol, it becomes 7 "dual pistols magazines".

Upvote 0
I'm not idiot ... its just the truth ...

Anuway the pistol are useless sometime ... when you got a main weapon :p

Unless of course you're a sharpshooter.

One of my favorite builds is sharpshooter with dual 9mms, and dual HCs. You run at a decent speed, and have all the satisfaction of unloading dualies into your enemies.
I don't know if it's the sound, or the animation, or just the fast paced clicking on the mouse, but I find the dual 9s and HCs to be the most satisfying weapons.

Chainsaw is great for the awe factor as well.

Upvote 0