• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New game implementation?

jjt384

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 30, 2009
Hey guys,

I've been thinking about the actual KF game which I am going to pre-order soon. Maybe as a last idea, add a twist to the game play. I don't know if this is already in it, but why not have an area of the game that forces players to split up? I believe this would make an interesting game play asset. Allowing the players to decide who to let go and how many to send one way depending on their skills is pumping in a little more strategy.

I don't know if this will be like L4D where you all get to the safe house then you head to the next level as if your continuing your march for survival. If it is, then when you split up, you (each group or singular person, what ever you do, make a group or not) would virtually have no contact with the other group through out the next level(s) (maybe even to the extent of having no texting :eek: or voice chat). Then you would eventually meet up again. I don't know if this is a little too late to be re-making the game so to speak, but it's just a neat and interesting twist and idea :D.

Thanks guys for the seemingly epic looking game soon to come :). I think I've made my point.

As far as I know levels have no start or end. It's just a large free level for you to explore.

The gameplay is designed so that you can choose where and how to fight. So the game doesn't forces you to split up, but if you want to send a team to hunt the zeds while the other reinforces a certain location you can.

Splitting up is also a good way to hunt down and kill the zombies faster, but it's also dangerous.
It's up to you really.

Upvote 0