• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Zyra Modified

johnsonpk

Dec 21, 2015
Hello, dear game developers,

I am a faithful player and had enjoyed this game for 7 years(from KF1), witnessed the development of the game from KF1 to KF2.
And...this post is released by my friend,he release this post for me...

I have an idea of the new boss, and I had been thinking about this character from 3 year ago.
This character comes from your previous setting.
As a player who loves and enjoys the game, I hope this would give you some inspiration about the coming boss, and make the game even better!

In the previous game version, you had a character called the Matriarch.
It was mentioned by the Trader, she explained that the Matriarch wears a mech suit, and would attack the players as she becomes in her true form.
So far, the game developers haven’t mentioned this character in public yet, and people never heard any of the news that the developers may think her as one of the bosses.
This character has been appeared in the upgrade of KFMod2.6+, but for some reason it had been cancelled shortly after that. In KFMod, the Matriarch has the ability to drain health from players.
Because of that, I created a new boss unit, which is the Matriarch, and I name her Zyra.

And ofcourse i should say her background.
Kevin and HANS seems a Loose alliance in KF2 , but players side is growing up fast,K and H decide get together of short duration.
This time kevins granddaughter set a special stalker-zyra.Kevin captured zyra and remade her.armed a mech battle suit for her and sent HANS as a gift to show Kevin’s sincere to this alliane.
So, Zyra become HANS third hand,fight for HANS.
In the previous fight ,kevin took her rightarm by mistake.
In Zyra’s wave, FP and SC will help her,bacause kevin give her high ability ,Zyra can call these strong helper to the battle ground!

Refer to the official information of the Matriarch, Zyra has 2 stages in my imagination.
The first stage is called the Battle Mechs Mode. In her first stage, she wears a mech suit to fight with players and force in defense. The second stage is her true form, that she will appears her own to attack players, this stage force in sudden attack.

Here are the pictures and the data setting of Zyra.
pk.jpg
(this is stage I ,stage II I haven't done it yet, because I did it badly XD)
*Note: (a%/b%/c%/d%) means Zyra’s data in each difficulty
a = Normal Difficulty
b = Hard Difficulty
c = Suicidal Difficulty
d = Hell on Earth Difficulty

Zyra (STAGE I)

From HP 100%-45%
All damage resist 2/3/4/5%

Hitting Zyra’s head can cause 25% extra damage.
Electric tank on her back is her weak point. If the weak point is attacked, it can cause 75% more damage and will freeze her mini-gun.
PS: Zyra gives priority to attack enemies behind her.
The Machine gun’s firing rate is one shot per second, each shot of bullet spurts 5 pieces of bullet.
Machine gun can be frozen when the electric tank is damaged.
The shield can defend all bullet damage, and resists 60/70/80/90% explode damages.
Zyra will transform to her Defensing Mode if she lost 25/21/17/15% HP damages.
In her Defensing Mode, frontal attack is invalid.
If players try to approach Zyra in her defense mode, she would give up all her defense and use her flamethrower to fight.
Zyra doesn’t have a right arm, therefore her entire right arm cannot be injured. (Including Stage II)
When Zyra’s battle mech suit is destroyed, Zyra would get a shield protection that equivalents to 5/6/7/8% of her total HP.

This is Zyra’s stage I. However, Zyra’s weak point is her electric tank, and players need to group up and attack her electric tank, brute force is not effective to her.

Zyra (Stage II)

From HP 45%-0%

This stage zyra will show her truly body to players,its a masked stalker,wearing bos Enviro ,she has a spear on his back and his whole right arm is machine and shape blade.(anyway i think this character will bring a lot fantasy, i guess if you make zyra in the game ,she will absolutely show in e-hentai!! lol)

In my imagination, Zyra is a Variant stalker. Her Exoskeleton shoes can help Zyra moving fast, and she will suddenly jump aside just like stalker.
Zyra’s sword can steal 0.5/0.9/1/1.5% HP. When she tries to attack players, she would become invisible
Her sword cannot be injured from players, just like her right arm.
Zyra’s weakness is the explosion damage, and she resists 20/25/30/35% bullet damages.
Zyra can throw her spear to players. When she hits a player, she will keep hunting the target player until she gets him, and pull off the spear to heal herself 5/7/9/11% of her total HP.
The player who was stabbed will reduce 5/10/15/20% HP limits.

However, the way to defeat Zyra is kill her before she starts to steal HP. Players teams explosive firepower should use on this time.

In a word, the texts above is all my ideas of Zyra. I hope this would give you some inspiration of the coming boss. I will always support your game, and I am looking forward to seeing the new boss.

And heres some eggs points i set my own.
In the map;LABS,zyra will say his special speech--”just like my home, and i will kill these invaders
Zyra see players commander chicken skin will say-- thats long time,you stupid chicken!
Zyra in walters manor will Vertigo few seconds and saying-- NO...who i am..im...im jenny..no...
(by the way,in my own settings,zyra was a stalker who has her own mind,because kevins granddaughter set this stalker a program ,so zyra can think and has different behavior from other zeds.)

And thats all i design about zyra.
I have this idea from 2016...(yep,i release this after i create it over 3 years. Because i once to release my thought in tripwire’bbs and my account was BANNED)
My email address is [email protected]. If you would like to learn more about my design, please feel free to contact me by this email.
Lastly, as a faithful player, I want to thank you for all your efforts to the game.
Blessing the game gets better and better!

Best regards
Unknown.