• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Zynthetic - "Spine"

also, on a sidenote, please make the scrake say, "Look at me, i'm messy"

Finally somebody besides me who misses stuff from kf mod ;)

Anyway, i think this track is used in Oldetower, but i'm not sure 100%. Never had a chance to play this map in kf game since no server has it uploaded :(

But i think too that it should be in some official map. The more the better! Really good music!

Upvote 0
I was actually hoping to hear Spine and/or Decreplica in KF-Foundry. Hopefully they'll be in the game at some point. Altough I'm not sure if nothing's stopping you from putting the songs in-game by yourself, by editing the .int files in the System folder. I think I'm gonna try it right now...

EDIT: Bleh no. I guess you can always overwrite some of the songs... maybe.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Kill 'em with style.

Freak.

Two of my favourites. Also have you noticed that the new tracks that were added only play in Foundry and none of the other maps? Why dat.

its something you do in UE. you place a music trigger actor, then you type in the tracklist of stuff that will play in the map you just made. however, they couldve gone back and edited the other map's music tracklist but, no big deal.

Upvote 0
its something you do in UE. you place a music trigger actor, then you type in the tracklist of stuff that will play in the map you just made. however, they couldve gone back and edited the other map's music tracklist but, no big deal.

Oh I know why they don't play, I was mainly just wondering why the maps hadn't been edited to allow the music to play.

Upvote 0
Oh I know why they don't play, I was mainly just wondering why the maps hadn't been edited to allow the music to play.

could be a few reasons. its just not much of a big deal. so far no one has been raging about it so its not up there on the list to constantly change the tracklist aroudn.

what would be nice is have 2 categories:

1 trader music, and 2 wave music. then there be a script that randomizes the trader music during the trader, and then randomizing the wave music during the wave.

Upvote 0
I don't think anyone else is going to answer since I made to call for several reasons I'm not going to get into, at least right now. They may or may not return.
For history's sake, Spine shipped w/ KFMod since 1.0 but bc of a recurring forgetful error was never implemented. While Murder/Suicide, Parandemic, (and On Contact) were written for KFMod2.0 they were omitted from the release though you might find them used in a few custom maps.

Upvote 0
I don't think anyone else is going to answer since I made to call for several reasons I'm not going to get into, at least right now. They may or may not return.
For history's sake, Spine shipped w/ KFMod since 1.0 but bc of a recurring forgetful error was never implemented. While Murder/Suicide, Parandemic, (and On Contact) were written for KFMod2.0 they were omitted from the release though you might find them used in a few custom maps.

please make it happen. they are good songs and they dont deserve to be forgotten, i and other vets of KF remember how good these songs were, and we want to see them back.

Upvote 0

you know the songs good, you know spine belongs there, and you know it will make one 22 year old Polish KF player very happy. so why not go for it and have it featured as a track in the next KF map? if not Spine then Decreplica, both are win win.

Upvote 0