• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[ZED] Tesla Husk

poosh

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
TESLA HUSK
"I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam.
I am perpetual
I keep the country clean."

A robot (Circus Husk modification) with a lighting gun. Shoots electrical beams that can chain other targets nearby.

Features:
  • Head (CPU) health raised twice comparing to original Husk. Body health raised x1.5.
  • Faster movement speed.
  • Removed easy stun with sniper weapons. At least 534 damage required to stun it.
  • Doesn't have fire resistance, but doesn't burn either (it is made of metal after all).
  • Destroying CPU (i.e. "decapitating") initiates self-destruct sequence. If Tesla Husk isn't killed yet, it detonates EMP charge in 3 seconds.
  • Chain reaction. Shooting an enemy, electical beam continues to all targets around it (both players and zeds).
  • Tesla Husks are able to repair (heal) each other.

Workshop Link: Tesla Husk is included in the latest version of Custom Monsters Balance.

Download links for dedicated servers:
There are 2 options. Both require base package: ScrnHusks.zip
  • Option #1: Use it as part of Custom Monsters Balance mutator (ScrnMonstersMut). Just download the latest version of ScrnMonstersMut and ensure that bAddTeslaHusks=True in ScrnBalance.ini.
  • Option #2: Use standalone mutator: MutAddTeslaHusks. If you are not using ScrnMonstersMut, then this option is for you.
Note that ScrnMonstersMut and MutAddTeslaHusks are incompatible with each other! ScrnMonstersMut incorporates and enhances MutAddTeslaHusks, so use latter only if you are not using former!

Sandbox name: ScrnHusks.TeslaHusk

Last edited:

cali*

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 18, 2013
How to spawn it in sandbox or can you?
I tried MutAddTeslaHusks.MutAddTeslaHusks and MutAddTeslaHusks.TeslaHusk

mmnicolas

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 7, 2013
It's been a part of my daily kf since release and I wouldn't play without them now (full-on scrnmonstersmut). They make wipes a lot more spectacular. It was a nice surprise, along with KFO-Foundry-SE (still trying to beat it)

Thanks very much,

poosh

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
ScrnHusks package updated:
- Significantly raised EMP (self-destruction) damage

mmnicolas

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 7, 2013
Ahhh nice, this is very welcome, it was indeed the general idea here, that we do stun Tesla just for the nice effect. Now I won't miss any chance to have them self-destruct.

Thanks

walterxwind

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 26, 2013
When I activate the tesla husk in custom balance mutator with the serverperks v7, no one can enter my server. It just said:connection fail. However, if I turn off either the tesla husk or serverperks v7, it will be fine. Is the tesla husk crashed with the serverperks v7? (sorry for my bad english)