• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

youtube has a new site layout

5K23D.jpg

Upvote 0
Adblock Plus for Firefox :)

ya beat me too it.

I've been using chrome at work to listen to music, if I hear about chuck norris being a hunter one more GOD*@#$ time Im going to have to write him a letter personally....

Then I realized there is ABP for chrome. Which Im not sure if it completely works because some adds were still there afterwards, I can say though that on firefox there are NO adds for youtube, NO video adds as well. Its bloody epic and one more reason why I refuse to move away from FF.

For the record, the older look was less cluttered IMO and still looked great. I'm not a big fan of the new main page, could we please shoe horn more stuff on to it... no wait... that was a joke google...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't find the interface itself to be horrible, but I REALLY don't want to see all my channel page **** or videos from people I have subscribed to all over the place. It makes it seem like YouTube is trying to limit what videos I watch to what I already know, rather than expose me to random awesome **** that I perhaps would never think to check out.

Upvote 0