• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Your RO2 soundtrack?

Turbonegro

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 30, 2012
Best music while stabbing somebody: Ramones, Motorhead, Turbonegro, Zeke, and all that stuff. Yours?

mattlach

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 20, 2011
Massachusetts
I never listen to music while playing games.

Difficult to hear other things in the game.

I keep the default classical on for the mood, but the volume is turned way down.

All the annoying non-tactical radio chatter is bad enough...

TheRealGunther

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 3, 2011
Blue Ridge GA
I never listen to music while playing I need to hear the shots around me for positional awareness.I love music tho and the classics like Led Zeppelin ,Cream etc also listen to newer stuff as long as it rocks!

If i was to listen to music in game I would go for immersion and listen to music sung in one of the sides native languages.Like Rammstein or a Russian song like this.

Afghanistan War - Tribute To Soviet Soldiers - YouTube

OR

Die Brucke - Rammstein - YouTube

Last edited:

Major Liability

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 14, 2010
New York
Last edited:

GeneralGinger

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 14, 2011