• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your Perk Combos?

Just wondering what do the people of KF choose as there perfect perk combo/Dream layout?;)

You ever played Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory?

And to stay on topic: Best perk combination would probably be 2 supports, 2 sharpshooters, 1 demo, and 1 commando or medic.

Having 2 sharpshooters can be VERY useful because they can even drop HoE fleshpounds with crossbows if both are hitting to the head at the same time, not to mention getting rid of scrakes easilly. Demo would be there mainly for pipebombs in case sh*t hits the fan and specimens get too close. Supports are there simply for killing tons of stuff with only a little effort, and to finish off fleshpounds/scrakes if sharpshooters fail. The last perk could be commando or medic, both can be useful depending on the map. In a very wide open map commandos would be probably even more useful than supports.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
6-man team. Support, sharpshooter, medic, commando, demo, and berserker.

That's my dream setup. You've pretty much got all bases covered; support, commando and berserker for crowd control, medic for healing, and sharpshooter and demo for big stuff (and support can aid them should the need arise). You might be wondering why I left out Firebug. It's not because I have anything against the firebug, it's just because I think other classes fit the role of crowd control better (firebug is more of a force multiplier; weaken the crowd so the other guys can clean house more easily). I always seem to have the most fun when I get a match with a team like this (although firebug can substitute commando and I won't have a problem).

Upvote 0