• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Your Favoriate Way of Tank vs. Tank Warfare?

I think it's great that some of you guys can snipe long range with the Tiger and IS2 but this is a quick way to loose.

The other night we had a bunch of tanks do just that. I was the ONLY one caping our stuff back using whatever tank was available and it was frustrating as hell when more than half our tream stayed out of the cap areas to snip.

Just food for thought before you make fun of the poor slob in the IS2 who gets owned by four German tanks while trying to cap. Just remember, THAT GUY was keeping the game going by recaping objectives while you sat pretty.

Upvote 0
GonzoX said:
I think it's great that some of you guys can snipe long range with the Tiger and IS2 but this is a quick way to loose.

The other night we had a bunch of tanks do just that. I was the ONLY one caping our stuff back using whatever tank was available and it was frustrating as hell when more than half our tream stayed out of the cap areas to snip.

Just food for thought before you make fun of the poor slob in the IS2 who gets owned by four German tanks while trying to cap. Just remember, THAT GUY was keeping the game going by recaping objectives while you sat pretty.

Well, GonzoX. This is a case where I fully agree with you! Capping is king!!

Upvote 0
Additional AFV and woods .. ambush

Additional AFV and woods .. ambush

What I would like to see is different types of armor available at random on the existing maps. For the Germans... a few Hertzers or Jagdpanthers or the Nashorn. Maybe even a few random KTigers.

FOr the Russians more T34/76s, T34/85 and a few SU85s and occasional SU100.

On the Arad map... what is the distance in yards from east to west? In the fields I stay back trying to keep the fight over 400 yards.. but the Panther 75/70 could kill the T34s or even the JSII at over 800 yards ... your response will be appreciated.

when driving alone if I need to stop at a hull down spot I immediately jump to the gun ... this stops the tank faster than I can manually. Also.. if I recall my research of many years ago... the sweet spot on the soviet tanks was the turrent ring.... even the 88 or 75/70 rounds bounce off the JSII turrent sides and front? Is that historically accurate at less than 400 yards?

CyStriker

Upvote 0