• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your biggest failure

There are two questions to ask yourself before firing the LAW, and the answers are always the same:

1) Did you back up far enough? No you didn't, you panicked and fired too early. Again.

2) Did you make sure you have a clear firing path? No you don't, you missed that Stalker/protruding invisible geometry. Again.

Till your done figuring that out your getting pounded by a Fleshie. :>

Upvote 0
I have another one

When the last stalker caused me to accidentally jump out the 3rd story window of offices.

Also heres another:

I am the last one. Only 3 clots left, wave10.
Full health, about to kill them when the screen minimizes me to kindly inform me about a security update. When it came back I was dead. My team was soooo mad...

Upvote 0
One thing that rarely has gotten me killed but is annoying as hell is skype, either someone logging in and popping up in the right corner below and just about that spot is where you cursor actually is then SWOSH! out of the game :p or when someone is calling you.....pops you right out, and when you get your game up and going again..well....you stare into a pound of meat.

Upvote 0
hmmm....

My biggest fail was Biolab, pre heavy metal patch. It was wave ten, I was the only one left in a 6 man suicidal game, and there were two fleshpounds left. I kitted around the map till I was able to decap one of em with the saw (me being a zerker which made it really easy). The last one I was able to decap in that long hallway on the Left side of the "U" room, next to the stairs. I did and in "thought" victory I pop the headless FP a few times with the 9mm and zing left going towards the trader in the U room. What I didn't know, is that by shooting the headless FP a few times put it in rage. So just as I turn around from getting to the trader I get turned into hamburger meat.

Now not a split second after it kills me, the damn thing bleeds out. Just about every curse word known to man was said over the mic from me and my teammates.......FAIL!!

Reactions: rckrdude
Upvote 0
hmmm....

My biggest fail was Biolab, pre heavy metal patch. It was wave ten, I was the only one left in a 6 man suicidal game, and there were two fleshpounds left. I kitted around the map till I was able to decap one of em with the saw (me being a zerker which made it really easy). The last one I was able to decap in that long hallway on the Left side of the "U" room, next to the stairs. I did and in "thought" victory I pop the headless FP a few times with the 9mm and zing left going towards the trader in the U room. What I didn't know, is that by shooting the headless FP a few times put it in rage. So just as I turn around from getting to the trader I get turned into hamburger meat.

Now not a split second after it kills me, the damn thing bleeds out. Just about every curse word known to man was said over the mic from me and my teammates.......FAIL!!

Oh man biggest fail so far. This one's gonna be hard to beat.

Upvote 0
Oh man biggest fail so far. This one's gonna be hard to beat.

It was an epic one indeed, but I don't think it tops your personal one. I don't think anything ever will.

Moving on to my turn...

It was West London, about wave 7. A teammate of of mine had died and I had sworn vengeance on the ZED bastards that killed him, I had sworn to avenge his death.

Guess how that went...

Upvote 0
It was an epic one indeed, but I don't think it tops your personal one. I don't think anything ever will.

Moving on to my turn...

It was West London, about wave 7. A teammate of of mine had died and I had sworn vengeance on the ZED bastards that killed him, I had sworn to avenge his death.

Guess how that went...

You shot a LAW rocket to a single lonely Clot and a Stalker popped in front of you and you blew yourself away?

Upvote 0
Well Yin...just saw your vid, i know that feeling :p heard about the KF-Partytimev3 map before? well it has 2 elevators, and i knew the boss was coming but i managed to close the elevator door just when i turn around i look into a tentacle coming towards me....he slaughtered me like never before in that elevator, + that happened to my friend aswell i just heard tons of screaming of the mic and saw a body fall through the elevator so well...he got pwned just as myself

Upvote 0
My biggest fail was in wave 10. There were 2 specimens left, but we didn't c what specimens. We were about to head to trader. Friend jumped down and he lost like 80 hp, and I was medic. I had like less than 50 hp. And then I saw FP running at him! I was like jump or shoot or heal or what. I healed myself then jumped... and died... and FP killed him too. It was on Suicidal btw. We were cursing like hell, it was 3 AM in Poland. THEN he asked: "why didn't you use medigun to heal me instead!?" And I was like "-_-' oh... I forgot..."

Upvote 0
Well Yin...just saw your vid, i know that feeling :p heard about the KF-Partytimev3 map before? well it has 2 elevators, and i knew the boss was coming but i managed to close the elevator door just when i turn around i look into a tentacle coming towards me....he slaughtered me like never before in that elevator, + that happened to my friend aswell i just heard tons of screaming of the mic and saw a body fall through the elevator so well...he got pwned just as myself

Haha, sadly in the old KF those elevators don't work instantly, you have to spam like crazy and there's a delay. >.<

Upvote 0
It's like in most action movies!

People can sit in elevators and press the button for the desired floor repeatedly and it refuses to close.

Yep, elevator is working fine at first and then:

Situation A: Your pushing the elevator button and it's not going down while the Patriarch is running at you and he kills you inside it, as soon as your dead the elevator instantly works when the Patriarch pushes the button, ofcourse.

Situation B: Your pushing the elevator button and it's not going down until the Patriarch is inside the elevator, the result of that should be self-explainatory.

Situation C: The Patriarch runs at you, the door closes and he either warps through the door into the elevator or your happily going down without having him in it and he suddenly falls through the elevator roof or shoots a rocket through it.

Why am I even using elevators on that map...

EDIT: Well, I used the elevator again. Situation D: He's going to rocket the hell out of your elevator when the doors open.

Last edited:
Upvote 0