• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your biggest failure

probably the best time was just recently my whole team had just died and i was killin the remainder at the end of round 10 and greatness my computer decides for restart for updates minimizing kf and telling me about it

I love that, my husbands PC always randomly alt-tabs for no reason at all, even with zero background programs running, even after reformatting with a naked OS that is exactly the same as mine, it just keeps randomly doing that, it's really hillarious when we play Killing Floor and his game suddenly alt-tabs and he goes: WAAAH SMELLY BUGGERS GRABBED ME. :D

Upvote 0
Now and always, I'm failing everyday there for I can't remember my biggest failure.. Today I played a 6 man game on suicidal, I was the only one left at wave 10, and were facing about 150 of them. Im sorting of like 130 and everyone in my team was like "GG" "You'r the best Killing Floor guy I've ever seen" etc then when I was about to throw the grenades at the clustered clots infront of me I get stuck by the closest car in Mountain Pass and blows my own *** off.. I dont wanna remember what the other players said after that all tho it happend today but it was horrible....

Upvote 0
Now and always, I'm failing everyday there for I can't remember my biggest failure.. Today I played a 6 man game on suicidal, I was the only one left at wave 10, and were facing about 150 of them. Im sorting of like 130 and everyone in my team was like "GG" "You'r the best Killing Floor guy I've ever seen" etc then when I was about to throw the grenades at the clustered clots infront of me I get stuck by the closest car in Mountain Pass and blows my own *** off.. I dont wanna remember what the other players said after that all tho it happend today but it was horrible....

Some people are always mean even if they should laugh about what happend. <.<

Upvote 0
Friends, let me tell you a glorious tale.

Prologue- When KF was still relatively new (no AK, Katana, Tier 3 weapons, Level 6, xbows took 8+ shots to kill FPS, headshot hitboxes for scrakes/gorefasts were off), suicidal used to be a real challenge. I mean it was hard as sh!t. The only sensible way to kill fps was using the 1 shot decap trick, usually with the chainsaw which was risky as hell. It would take too much ammo and attention away from other specimens if we took it down normally and nades were dangerous in the tight area. Bodyblocking was too hard to pull off with a pub team and no one really knew about it back then because the game was still new. Ammo was the biggest issue and most people ran out before the wave ended. Because of this, good beserkers were like gifts from heaven.

Me and my friend tried to beat our first suicidal map- biotics labs with 6 player pub teams. Even with all level 5 players and even with mic commands and organization, we failed again and again and again. FINALLY, after about 10 serious attempts, we got to the Patriarch. We knew it was our moment and what had to be done. As the timer clicked down to the patty wave, we meticulously planned the only safe way to kill the patty- by welding him in. The wave started and the patty ran into the U room with one door already welded. One player who avoided his attention, ran outside and did his job perfectly, welding the door to 100%. Soon, we had the Patriarch on his knees and in desperate need of healing. As he ran to the door and began to shoot rockets at it in a futile attempt at escaping, eevry one of our hearts jumped in excitement. We piled everything we had into him, laughing on mic in malicious glee as the Patriarch let of screams of agony.

Then something happened, which I will remember forever. Something....... some sick, unspeakable thought went into my head and in a moment of confusion, I did the unforgiveable. I hurled 3, no wait....it was 4 nades at the patty's feet, right next to the door.

The remainder of my story is clouded in a mist of anguish, tears and indescribable mental pain. As insults were hurled at me on the mic from everyone in the game, I quickly hit escape, then exit. I was unable to face the shame of my terrible deed. I had betrayed my e-friends' trusts and robbed them of a shiny gold achievement. I will live with the pain forever.

Epilogue: Rckrdude later went on to play get all suicidal achievements long before tier 3 weapons came out. He still continues to be a noob and is addicted to diet Dr. Pepper.

Upvote 0
My greatest fail is probably during a 2 man suicidal with Zeron on biotics lab, after 5-6 trys, each one getting us onto to wave 10 and us getting killed by forgetting to block spawns properly and FPs spawning right in our faces,We finally get to the patty, this is easily knocking on 5am in ireland, and we get the git to go down the long corridor with the trader mid-way in it, and pipes all along it, we kept the pipes spaced and away from the door at the end which we got behind and welded.. he walks over all the pipes, then runs off, then around 3 minutes of nothing happening he comes up the stairs behind us,Zeron gets stuck into a corner and pummelled and i naded the door to try escape, i run around the patty taking one hit then trying to make for the door...only to be blown to bits by the nades i just threw..

After about 5 minutes solid of swearing and howls on TS, i decided to call it a night..

Upvote 0
My greatest fail is probably during a 2 man suicidal with Zeron on biotics lab, after 5-6 trys, each one getting us onto to wave 10 and us getting killed by forgetting to block spawns properly and FPs spawning right in our faces,We finally get to the patty, this is easily knocking on 5am in ireland, and we get the git to go down the long corridor with the trader mid-way in it, and pipes all along it, we kept the pipes spaced and away from the door at the end which we got behind and welded.. he walks over all the pipes, then runs off, then around 3 minutes of nothing happening he comes up the stairs behind us,Zeron gets stuck into a corner and pummelled and i naded the door to try escape, i run around the patty taking one hit then trying to make for the door...only to be blown to bits by the nades i just threw..

After about 5 minutes solid of swearing and howls on TS, i decided to call it a night..

Haha, killing yourself with explosives ftw, I've seen so many hillarious suicides with it, anything from LAW rockets, to grenades chaining back, to grenades hitting stalkers and stuff like someone welds a door after he put a Pipe under his feet infront of the door and gets ambushed and the Pipe blows up with him on it. This is why playing at 5am is great to let out your anger. XD

Upvote 0
Haha, killing yourself with explosives ftw, I've seen so many hillarious suicides with it, anything from LAW rockets, to grenades chaining back, to grenades hitting stalkers and stuff like someone welds a door after he put a Pipe under his feet infront of the door and gets ambushed and the Pipe blows up with him on it. This is why playing at 5am is great to let out your anger. XD

Oh theres nothing quite like stepping up with a LAW, going "right you b*stards" and blowing yourself up off a stalker...

Upvote 0
There are two questions to ask yourself before firing the LAW, and the answers are always the same:

1) Did you back up far enough? No you didn't, you panicked and fired too early. Again.

2) Did you make sure you have a clear firing path? No you don't, you missed that Stalker/protruding invisible geometry. Again.

Upvote 0