• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

You know you play too much KF...

You know you play too much KF when.....

Every tme you hear a shop keeper, you expect inuendo.

Every time you see a person with a chainsaw, you start to look for a gun

Every time you see a spider, you look around for stalkers.

Every time you got shopping, you demand that every shopkeeper sell you guns.

You ask people you meet for their perk levels....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You know you play too many video games when....

This past Christmas I came home to find my neighbor is one of those people that goes absolutely nuts with out door Christmas lights....To which I said "Oh Christ, he's all lit up!". Yes, I said it with the accent. No, no one got the reference...

Not the first game to do this to me...I've been known to yell "Fire, Fire, FIRE!" when playing firebug (TF2) or "Get a Maliwan and light some people on FIRE!"(Borderlands)

Borderlands really has some of the best ones for use in game.."You don't need to be a better shot! You just need to shoot more bullets!"

Also classic Warcraft(the rts, not the mmo) lines...Like when you are waiting for everyone in the server to ready up "We're ready master. I'm not ready!" which inevitably leads to "I've got da brain! Na uh!"

Upvote 0
a. When you sit at work, wishing you were at home playing KF.
b. When your boyfriend gets mad at you because you don't want to come to bed JUST yet. "ONE MORE WAVE BABE!"
c. People at work ask what you do for fun, your reply? "ZED time."
d. AH and last but not least, putting off grocery shopping for 3 days, because you're too busy leveling berserker.

Oh my crap balls, I'm turning into what I can't stand. x.x!

who doesnt have a fleshlight????

I just threw up in my mouth. Ha.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
When you walk into a building and think "Is this place whitelisted?"

LOL

You Win.

What would you do if it was blacklisted?

hmmm, that makes me think, what would a fat person who loves mcdonalds do if they found out it became blacklisted. Rage quit/suicide, or complain to the government?

Reminds me of perk levelers and doom/defence. lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0