• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

You asked about patches...

Status
Not open for further replies.
GonzoX said:
And what do I get in return? I get blasted left and right with insults, arrogance and ignorance that continues even now. AKA's and Cpt Ranger's recent postings are a good example of this.

What the heck? I didn't blast anyone. I have no opinion about this matter either way except that both sides are simply beating a dead horse. Do you even read any posts Gonzox or do you just go with whatever it is you want to hear?

Upvote 0
CaptRanger said:
What the heck? I didn't blast anyone. I have no opinion about this matter either way except that both sides are simply beating a dead horse. Do you even read any posts Gonzox or do you just go with whatever it is you want to hear?

I vote that all the dead cows in ROOST maps should be replaced with horses. Just for a touch of irony.

:)

Upvote 0
Now cut it guys. I think we agreed that we should be nice to each other! *GROUPHUG*

grouphug.jpg

Upvote 0
CaptRanger said:

My appology Cpt Ranger,

I could have sworn that you posted something directed at Jack along the lines of "you must not be very intelligent if you have to post that you are" or similar.

Went back into the thread and now I do not see it so I must be mistaken.

You have to admit though there is a general air of animosity towards those of us that are critical of this games flawes. And possible historical flaws in the next patch.

The irony of all this is that those of us that are critical, love the game even more than those who are not critical. If that makes any sense.

My main point here is that people should be able to come here and express their discontent and concern as well as their joy without being berated by the majority of fans who could care less about historical accuracy.

Upvote 0
Tak said:
<----not a hate-monger!

People should always be welcome to post their views, but they should do it in a respectful tone. I think some people unintentionally forget that their words in text will carry the tone of the reader instead of the writer, unless words are carefully chosen.

And I too hope they fix the K98 safety soon! :p

Well when I first posted here I was respectfull. It was the replies I got that were dissrespectfull towards me that I responded too in kind.

Unfortunately people see what they want to see. If something does not agree with them they take it as a negative tone automatically and this is the crutch of the problem. From there some of us feel we need to defend ourselves and set the record straight.

It all goes downhill from there.

Perhaps I need to post more smiley faces and pink hearts when I have a gripe?

And yes, for the Love Of God, fix the K98 safety. That's another think I have issues with.

Upvote 0
[RO]Wilsonam said:
Only in the Red Orchestra community... lol... we're honoured to have you all :)
The thing is, a game that advertises with something like "Choose from 28 authentic infantry weapons" should do that right. It doesn't bother me personally, but I understand the guys that have some issues with that.

And about the MP41 and ZB 26 thing: The MP41 and the M44 were modeled long before the game went retail (even though the M44 never made it into the mod). So it was a "economic" decision to add these two guns first.
From a historic point of view though, GonzoX is absolutely correct: ZB26, 30, the Nagant revolver and even MP28, 34 and 35 (among others) played a way more significant part than the MP41. And I'm pretty sure the dev's are well aware of that. I assume some time in the past years, some 3D artist of the team simply felt like modeling the MP41 and from then on it made its way into the game without anyone ever bothering about historical importance too much (same goes for the Colt). Nothing wrong with that, but then there's also no reason for the fanbois to get all aggressive (and blind) if someone points out the obvious.

Upvote 0
genghis said:
first work around r u joking?

i like how you guys blame ut 2004 for any probs but u run around saying it's a stand alone game lol. u haven't fixed any bug yet. the forums have provided 3
and the others r leftover workarounds from original bugs in ut 2004 [did u fix any of it's bug's? ] three year old engine [2d] still not working, buggs unfixxed, people blamed left right and centre. can't u guys fix any of these things?. and maybe BEFORE u start selling it.

i like how i gave a list of some large bugs and people r belligerantly bagging me over 'hit it quick three times it's an old bug" bs.

CORRECTION this is the correct thread [updates, i can read]
and if i got more than 1 vague answer and a whole lotta snivelling brats with too much time on their hands [maybe u should hire them] then i wouldn't b abck. i also wouldn't if the game wasn't bug ridden.

I SMELL DEATH

...bye

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.