• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Yoshiro Fail of the Week...

TodSky

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 28, 2006
Venusberg
[TW]Yoshiro: only to beat the level, realize I never found the hostages, and they were once again dead.....
[TW]Yoshiro: so that was my biggest fail of the week!
[TW]Yoshiro: what was yours

My biggest fail this week was waiting for the HoS beta... :(

Last edited:

HellBilly

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 13, 2011
my biggest fail is watching my steam friends list
they are playing the beta
but i cant
:(

Srinidhalaya

Jan 20, 2011
Confirmed, Yoshiro hates us all...

It seems many of you want to be my internet steam friend
[TW]Yoshiro: sadly I don't allow that as I already have a large ammount of friends who eat up my steam friends space
[TW]Yoshiro: :(
[TW]Yoshiro: so just because I ignore your invite in a pit known as the ignore all button

godtom

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 2, 2009
I quit looking at that chat 3 hours ago. Nothing but disinformation and people talking to themselves.

mchaza

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 2, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
let me guess, playing Deus Ex?

I never found those dam hostages either. Not until i played it again and search the level did i not find the hostages until i backtracked, when i did find them they died anyways.

ellnic

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 26, 2011
Lmao i was laughing my arse off at that, i was in game playing Deus ex whhen i had the chat up :p

HellBilly

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 13, 2011
I love your signature, i dont know if its serious or not though.
lol i put it on there to let the guys new to PB know its great
so many PB haters/cheaters out there

yes i know not all PBhaters are cheaters ... but most of them are IMO
either that or their noobs

^^ omg i cant believe he said that :eek:

Reactions: Moyako

Apex.

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 22, 2011
PB and VAC are both good, BUT they both need a good server adminstrator to work with them.

Memnarch

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 9, 2011
the beta has been out for 3 months
they just have not given you/me our invite yet
year ofcourse, but here we are talking abot THE beta starting in a few hours(hopefully :eek:)

But you're right, the beta itself is already out.

MrWhitby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 26, 2011
London,UK
Why attempt to offend the Tripwire Team. Without them you wouldn't have a beta OR game. Dont attempt to Offend them! You just angry because your waiting and the fact that there doing it for your own gain.

dextronaut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2009
Pacific Northwest
lol i put it on there to let the guys new to PB know its great
so many PB haters/cheaters out there

yes i know not all PBhaters are cheaters ... but most of them are IMO
either that or their noobs

^^ omg i cant believe he said that :eek:
After seeing how bad PB is in All Points Bulletin (hackers literally make a new account 5 seconds after being flagged and banned), im not sure how great PB really is.

Makino

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 9, 2005
Brazil
www.hitconfirm.com.br
After seeing how bad PB is in All Points Bulletin (hackers literally make a new account 5 seconds after being flagged and banned), im not sure how great PB really is.
So they will get banned in RO2, and spend 40 more dosh to get back, and get banned again, and spend 40 dosh ad infinitum.

At least they are getting flagged and banned.