• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Yo Devs

[CiA]Stiletto

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Yeah, I see you guys down there in the Active Users list.

GET BACK TO WORK YOU SLACKERS. :mad:

Or play some Red Orchestra. Only losers read these forums. Geez.

Arete

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 26, 2005
Sweden
www.aretemusic.tk
I'm getting the feeling Ramm just coded
if (player == stiletto){
player.suicide;
player.computer.explode;
dev.input(beer);
dev.all.modechange(party);
}

for the next patch ;-)

mbrooksay

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2006
Auburn, NY
Yeah, get to work on the next patch where we will have 200 players max, a western American campaign, and 50 all new weapons.

Come one it shouldn't take you more then two days. I'm expecting a status report tomorrow.

And 80% of TWI profits.

and your lunch money.

angelangel

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 31, 2006
Singapore
Don't forget WWI and the American Revolutionary war, I want another 60 new weapons and 20 new vehicles. Can you include a sci-fy version of RO? Flying tanks and lasers? Thanks, I want all of these by tommorrow LATEST. Failure to do so will result in nuclear destruction of Tripwire.

snakedude24

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2006
I want air-burstable flying penguins that are colored pink and green and have their collars popped.

I also want new Panzerfaust donkey transports, hyperspeed clown cars, and the Sherman tank added to Arad.

Oh, and I want your babies:D

BuddyLee

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 12, 2006
NCC 1701-D Neutral Zone
Actually My Great Uncle Bernard Tracy was Awarded the Bronze, and Silver Stars for Valor on two separate occasions. He was a Sherman Commander, and did a lot of damage with His M2 .50 cal. His Tank was knocked out of commission, and he ran through machine-gun fire to another disabled Sherman and took parts from that wreck to fix his own Tank.

He died from TB he contracted Liberating some Deathcamp.

The Sherman was Very Reliable, the Tiger should be labeled as "Fix or Repair Daily" ;)

EDIT: (note to Devs) The Sherman's .50 cal. should make minced meat out of those half-tracks.