• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server XP/Stats not saving

5tardu5t

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 10, 2017
Just setup a new server running on a dedicated box (Windows Server). Everything default, enabled web admin & set password. Server shows in browser fine & is listed as ranked.

ISSUE: When you kill anyone/earn XP you can go into your stats screen (while still connected to the server) and it registers the kill and the additional XP. Leaving the server after that or even allowing the round to end does not save any of that new data earnt though. Once back at the main menu or at the next map if you check stats again all Kills/XP earnt has reverted back to what it was at the start of the previous round. Nothing is saving like the server is unranked but it isn't.

I've had 6 people test this on the server all with exactly the same result. We all then joined a different server killed some people, checked new stats, left server and checked stats again and everything saved perfectly fine. So this seems to be an issue only with our server but I'm unable to see any other setting that would impair server stat/XP reporting for my server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, please!