• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

XP doesn't save when a round ends

I need help. I've lost my 15 lvl to 0 lvl some weeks ago after changing showing name on EGS. After this, i'm loosing progress on ~33% of maps. No matter i let load new map and start new game or just leave immediately after finish. i've asked ESG for help, but they said to me that's game fault and told my to ask Tripwire Interactive Support. A've asked them for help by creating new ticked, but they said that "We will try to help you out as soon as possible." and ignored my responses.

I'm using Windows 11 and Windows FireWall. I can't reach even 15 lvl. Is there any solution for this issue?

Upvote 0
I need help. I've lost my 15 lvl to 0 lvl some weeks ago after changing showing name on EGS. After this, i'm loosing progress on ~33% of maps. No matter i let load new map and start new game or just leave immediately after finish. i've asked ESG for help, but they said to me that's game fault and told my to ask Tripwire Interactive Support. A've asked them for help by creating new ticked, but they said that "We will try to help you out as soon as possible." and ignored my responses.

I'm using Windows 11 and Windows FireWall. I can't reach even 15 lvl. Is there any solution for this issue?
Ok, I think that i found something that may help someone. Display name shows wrong in RS2. Changing it to something different, that shows properly, fixed the issue.

Upvote 0