• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Xmas event - yes, really...

Gimli that Axe

Gimli that Axe

I have the retail version as well and the cheevo is not unlocking. I've played on a dedicated server and solo, for about 3 hours in total. It shows that I cab buy it at the trader but the cheevo didn't unlock and when I step up to the axe in Moonbase it says I need to colelct 40k gold.

Also, kill 3 bloats with bullpup didn't unlock and highlander didn't. Strange because my brother unlocked kill 3 bloats, but couldn't unlock 20 clots, and the cheevo for killing a bunch of different zeds.

Can we hope these will be fixed in the coming days/weeks? Thanks.

Upvote 0
We think there is an odd case with this, for a small percentage of people, the first time they jump on a dedicated server after getting the achievement. If you do have a problem, jump into solo mode for a moment - you should get a KF achievement called "Gimli that axe". That should guarantee you have access to the axe in the trader menu properly...

Temp solution (until fix is available):

[url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1164838&postcount=5[/URL]

Upvote 0
I have the retail version as well and the cheevo is not unlocking. I've played on a dedicated server and solo, for about 3 hours in total. It shows that I cab buy it at the trader but the cheevo didn't unlock and when I step up to the axe in Moonbase it says I need to colelct 40k gold.

You can buy it at the Trader... that's the end! You don't get to pull it out of the rock!

Upvote 0
Who said anything about pulling it out of a rock?

Who said anything about pulling it out of a rock?

I'm talking about the achievement. Didn't unlock, even though I can now buy it at the trader. If I can buy it at the trader will the achievement be stuck as unobtainable now?

I mentioned the axe in the rock because it was telling me to collect 40k gold, even though I already did. Maybe that is a generic statement to anyone, regardless of whether you've done it already.

But achievement none the less is still not unlocking despite logging in to many dedicated servers and solo games.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Got too lazy to make rather-realistic weapons (except the KRISS) and just decided to add up some ridiculous ones, huh?

Yeah, good job. You just turned this game into Kiddie Floor, full of ugly unrealistic characters, worthless weapons (Gold pack?) and, guess what? Thanks to all these updates, the population just rejuvenated from near-puberty 15 years old to never-gonna-reach-puberty 7.5 years old crying on the mic as bad as Halo Xbox 630 fans.

Why don't you make a fair/balanced/better update next time? Or just leave it, nothing wrong having a game that wasn't updated for 1 year or whatever.

Upvote 0