• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Xbox One Cloud Gaming thru GamePass/Saved File Lost

Harrypotthead115

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 15, 2023
I was playing ManEater on Xbox Game share, and put in maybe 16 hours of gameplay, visited the Grotto multiple times and witnessed the game save my data and reload it, but I reached Mega and went to do a side quest when all of a sudden the game glitched and froze. When it reloaded, it just reloaded a saved file from like 15 saves ago. Any clue how I can prevent that from happening again? I can’t play offline as the game is on the cloud. I thought my saved data was safe but it wasn’t..

Yoshiro, I am going to attempt playing the game a bit differently than I originally was. I think it has something to do w heavy progression thru the game before one can follow thru with the main objectives. The auto-save feature may have bugged out due to a prolonged period of playing without fully exiting the game . This time I will try and stick to the main objectives closely while leveling up and trying to keep the experience balanced. Making a point to allow the game to save at crucial moments when the profile is leveling up progressively. The bug may also have something to do w constant going back and forth between the game and other apps before the game will freeze. In this situation the bug is most prevalent.

Upvote 0