• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - Preparing For Spring

Nice Job Devs! See more content is good! ;)

But why wait for the patch...I like my classic version of the model I'm using for my new heavy weapon perk.
Spoiler!

Thanks go to Pirangunter21 for help with rigging!

b_350_20_000000_000000_A1F42A_F7182B.png

Reactions: RunningRabbit
Upvote 0
Regarding how firebug became my second main perk after it was for a long time my least played... You can bet I'll love the spitfire more than my own family! We only need the MAC-10 and the whole squad will be there! (Yeah,didn't like the husk cannon...)

And a GODDAMN LMG! Finally something to spice up the commando (and something to shut the hell up of those naysayers ;) )

Upvote 0
Ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!

Flare revolvers back and my longtime wish for an LMG finally coming true. It's like Christmas in July (but hopefully sooner?).

So is that the French trader bird Mr. Foster's always trying to charm? Do we have a new playable character in our future?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
oldschool;n2287977 said:
Nice Job Devs! See more content is good! ;)

But why wait for the patch...I like my classic version of the model I'm using for my new heavy weapon perk.
Spoiler!

Thanks go to Pirangunter21 for help with rigging!

b_350_20_000000_000000_A1F42A_F7182B.png

Very nice! Now that they've finally come around to introducing an lmg, I'm REALLY looking forward to a classic PKM being added in the future hopefully (I think the PKP is an ugly version q.q)

Upvote 0
Tripwire is killing it with these weekly WWAUT's.

Both the Spitfire Revolver and The Stoner LMG are excellent additions. The commando class desperately needed this weapon as I feel most people pass it over in preference of SWAT.

The Spitfires will also help the firebug pack a punch instead of being limited to the shotgun.

Keep it up and thank you!

Reactions: Fok
Upvote 0
half_baked;n2287962 said:

Kittenmittens is wrong on the description of the Stoner63, if you look at the renders, the gun is using the belt feeding mechanism. The belt is simply held inside of box for transportation.

Oops sorry. I honestly didn't know a box mag for the Stoner could mean something else. Thanks for clarifying for me.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the explanations Rei & half_baked. I hadn't seen the links (sneaky, sneaky) and was under the impression this was going to be a weapon with 20-30 rounds in capacity. Was confused how knowing that people seemed to still be calling it a LMG.

And yeah this is the trader art from when early access launched, so I'm not sure why people would think she'll be a playable character.

Upvote 0
Can't wait to make a pile of links, 5.56 belt fed is just what I wanted for commando.
Wonder how much detail will go into what you can see during the reloads?

Nice new name for the flarevolvers. The front is well stylized with extra bits for an incendiary look, but the forcing cone and the cylinder/moonclip/whatever's going on back there looks... a bit out of hand.
I'd guess reloads on it are break action again, the hinge now being that ball valve handle's?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh noes, an LMG! It's already hard to decide between the Scar, AK, Medic AR, and other off-perk options. I need damage and fire-rate stats. I'm guessing this won't be as powerful as the Scar and LMG's are not known for high rates of fire. That means a DPS somewhere in the region of the AK on full-auto. But with giant mags. Mmm. Fun.

Upvote 0
Yeah weaker than SCAR per shot is a sure bet.
Stoner 63A being 5.56, it's probably about as weak per shot as the L85A2, M16, and Varmint's 30dmg.
But they go at 700-1000rpm. So that's probably 350-500 dps, compared to full auto AK12's 400.

That belt box shown fits 100 rounds, and KF2's standard so far is that whatever is shown is usually the base capacity. So with the commando capacity skills, we could be looking at 250rds in this thing.
Or, unlike usual, the maximum we can fit in in-game could be what's shown, and the base capacity is 40.

They could plenty plausibly balance it as either a tier 4 or as a tier 3 if they like.

Last edited:
Upvote 0