• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

ww2 equipment

Gilhusen

May 14, 2011
Lets share some pics of your ww2 stuff.

I forgot to upload my jack boots and low boots

cimg5985.jpg

cimg5986a.jpg

Parka
cimg5988.jpg

cimg5989wf.jpg

cimg5991f.jpg

cimg5992d.jpg

cimg5994.jpg

cimg5995f.jpg

cimg5996.jpg

cimg5997k.jpg

Reactions: Freak1 and PNV
Unfortunately, most of those SA daggers are fakes.

That WWI helmet is definitely a piece I would love to have. I don't even want to think of the price with the extra armor piece. :eek:

Hmm, doesn't suprise me, especially when the one I saw was strangely new-looking. One sexy dagger, though. How would I go about finding a "real" SA dagger? And yeah, the helmet and armour piece was something like

Upvote 0
I'd love to buy this stuff, but where I live there are no reenactments (only once in a decade reenacting a local secessionist war that failed), it's extremely difficult to buy licensed weapons (heavy bureaucracy and strict laws), especially from WW2, and even harder to find general equipment from WW2 such as uniforms, badges and so on. The price of it all is usually twice as high as what you pay for in the US. Even if I did buy these things, my family would think I'm a nutter and would perhaps call me a nazi or a fascist as well. I have only some rusty badges that my great-great-grandfather had for fighting in WW1 for Germany, but I don't even know where those are anymore.

Upvote 0
Here is mine,im doing a partisan 42~44 in Slovenia(Yugoslavia)

I was sewing buttons and grabbed equipment that was near and took this picture :eek:

m42 tunic,m35 o.t.o. grenade,yugo belt and blanket,austrian canteen,agm mp40(waiting to get my hands on mauser k98k), titovka(russian style cap) and triglavka(early war cap)

Missing:

Civil pants,putties,boots,p38,ammo pouch,backpack

Ill post some of my period items later :)

Upvote 0
Very nice collection you have there :eek:

Is that swastika for a flag?

Here is mine

Partisan caps

Here is my partisan soldier

He is equipped with:
American Ike jacket
German army pants
luftwaffe coat
pre war yugo belt
Cap which was worn by a partisan who fought in Trieste :)

Couple of medals and war time propaganda :)

ill show more later :)

Upvote 0