• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Wrong Statistics

andiherbst

Aug 16, 2012
Hi guys!

Something is terribly wrong with my statistics :( - it shows numbers, that are definitely not valid.

e. g. My favourite team in my recent stats is Allies, but this is simply not possible ... I played for 36 hours and ONLY as Axis.

Also the win loss ratio is not right - it seems that it was inverted.

Could anybody please tell me how I should adress this problem? I really want my valid stats back. Some days ago, everything was fine...

This post has nothing to do with stats reset in beta - i didnt participate.

I already reinstalled the game and cleared the folders.

Thx very much in advance!

Thx very much r5cya for your quick reply! It is possible to reset my stats on my own? Would be great! Will I loose my honour level, class and weapon upgrades, or just the numbers?

I still hope that tripwire is just maintaining the servers or sometning and that everything will go back to normal again...

I'd also like to find out, what caused this issue to prevent it from happening again. Also for other more experienced players than me, it would be very frustrating to loose the hard eraned stats.

Upvote 0
tengo el mismo problema que tu con red orchesta 2 ,,
tengo problemas con las estadisticas de red orchesta2, tenia 1100 partidas perdidas y se me han puesto en 8400 y tambien tenia como equipo con mas partidas jugadas los alemanes y se cambio a los aliados todo me paso cuando instale Rising Storm...tambien no consigo llegar a heroe y tengo todas las disciplinas de los soldados en el nivel 5 con el nivel 99 hace unos meses.. teneis alguna solucion a mi problema? muchas gracias

Upvote 0
Ok meanwhile I tried these commands and I want to share the outcome with you:

The command ResetStats erases everything except your achievements.

But my honour level is not Zero as I expected but 10... does anybody know if this is the correct starting honor Level? I'm afraid, that there might be something wrong about that again :(

I could't tell what ResetProfile did.

Also there is an extension to the command ResetStats which presumably also erases all achievements:

ResetStats ConfirmSteamNick [FString] bReset Achievements[UBOOL]

Can anybody tell me how to use this command correctly?

Upvote 0