• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Wrath of the Grenades

Wrath of the Grenades

• M24 Stielhandganate

Votes: 32 53.3%
  • F1 Grenade

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Mk.II Grenade

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Type 91 Grenade

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with the stick grenade. I find throwing it to be more accurate and it seems to 'bounce' a lot less than the other grenades. (this is a key attribute of the actual grenade) It also suits my playing style as I don't charge point blank unless I have an automatic.

The US Pineapple and the F1 comes across as being quite similar grenades-....a short range throw.

The Japanese grenade is the worst, and has a long fuse that often renders it to impotency.

Upvote 0
What? You guys don't like the Japanese grenades?! They're awesome! You can stick em in the ground and do kamikaze bombing attacks into the enemy!

I second you there. The ability to use the Types 91+97 as booby-traps makes them so versatile. One advantage of their longer fuses is to ensure frequently successful suicidal charges, though they do inhibit rushed tosses.

I will say however that in general the M24 seems to be the most reliable grenade for throwing. I almost always can get an M24 to go exactly where I want it to go (like through windows) unlike the other grenades often to the dismay of my teammates. :(

Upvote 0