• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

wow this needs to be fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahahaha, this gets better and better. Phantom2828? You were that guy on GameFAQs/GameSpot who had some skewered view of reality on some issue, most likely the history or unofficial military board. Then you got owned by just about everybody on the board and you ran away.

I've already said what is decent to say. You can get to be other classes if you aren't lazy and you check the class selection menu often. That is how I get my weapons.

Upvote 0
Ahahaha, this gets better and better. Phantom2828? You were that guy on GameFAQs/GameSpot who had some skewered view of reality on some issue, most likely the history or unofficial military board. Then you got owned by just about everybody on the board and you ran away.

I've already said what is decent to say. You can get to be other classes if you aren't lazy and you check the class selection menu often. That is how I get my weapons.
wait what I am not that guy phantom2828. I dont think I have ever posted on gamFAQs at all. And thank you for you opinion. BTW how much RAM do you have.

Upvote 0
Ok thank you for your opinion. I am just getting annoyed at the idiots that instead of posting somthing usful just flame. O yeah how much RAM do you have.

I have 2GB, with another 1 GB that I haven't thrown in. It is all older running at 333MHz. I only mention that because my son's comp has less than, but faster memory than I do and he usually gets in just before or at the same time as me.

But as I stated previously, I almost always, 95% of the time, grab a bolt rifle. SMGs are not my thing (and I stink at them) :D

Upvote 0
I have 2GB, with another 1 GB that I haven't thrown in. It is all older running at 333MHz. I only mention that because my son's comp has less than, but faster memory than I do and he usually gets in just before or at the same time as me.

But as I stated previously, I almost always, 95% of the time, grab a bolt rifle. SMGs are not my thing (and I stink at them) :D
One thing I noticed is that people that get in first and load faster are the only ones that think the system is fine. I think they think that if it was equel chances for all players they wouldent be able to pick whatever class they want because the people with less RAM would also have a chance to get it.

Upvote 0
wait what I am not that guy phantom2828. I dont think I have ever posted on gamFAQs at all. And thank you for you opinion. BTW how much RAM do you have.

btw I would like to play you one on one for fun my xfire name is 'phantom2828' add me and we can set up a game:D

I highly doubt that there are two phantom2828s out there, both who don't seem to be the cleverest chips off the block.

I have 1GB of RAM. My computer grand totalled at around $1200, including new keyboard, monitor, etc.

Upvote 0
Ok, this is getting ridiculous...

Do you know why all these people have disagreed saying it is not broken?
They all have at least a gig of RAM, and they can play the game fine.
About people who can't afford this and that...That's BS... They can get a job at mcdonalds or Wal-Mart, just like everyone else who needs to pay for things.
I am not 16 yet so no jobs wil accept me, but do you know how I got my RAM?
I mowed lawns...at 5 bucks a pop...
Now I have 2 gigs of RAM, and I am the first on the map 90% of the time.
It isn't a problem with the game, it's a problem with the people.
If they won't spend time on their own working to get a good machine, then why should the majority help? Why us, when they can just get off their lazy rump and go work?
This argument is pointless, it stands for just the opposite of the point of getting a new machine. You get one to load faster and have the upper hand anyways, not just so you can have the joy of looking at the map for 10 minutes waiting for mister 512 to join...

I could go on, but this is a pointless thread as it is.

Upvote 0
Ok, this is getting ridiculous...

Do you know why all these people have disagreed saying it is not broken?
They all have at least a gig of RAM, and they can play the game fine.
About people who can't afford this and that...That's BS... They can get a job at mcdonalds or Wal-Mart, just like everyone else who needs to pay for things.
I am not 16 yet so no jobs wil accept me, but do you know how I got my RAM?
I mowed lawns...at 5 bucks a pop...
Now I have 2 gigs of RAM, and I am the first on the map 90% of the time.
It isn't a problem with the game, it's a problem with the people.
If they won't spend time on their own working to get a good machine, then why should the majority help? Why us, when they can just get off their lazy rump and go work?
This argument is pointless, it stands for just the opposite of the point of getting a new machine. You get one to load faster and have the upper hand anyways, not just so you can have the joy of looking at the map for 10 minutes waiting for mister 512 to join...

I could go on, but this is a pointless thread as it is.
wow nice answer go away please.

Upvote 0
wow nice answer go away please.

The more pointless responses that just ignore other people, the less respect you have, and that goes for your ideas, too.

And, contrary to popular belief, I do believe the Devs have feelings. (Though Ramm always seemed most notorious, and Yoshiro just reminds me of the game Yoshi's story. Different ends of the emotional spectrum, there.) Being snippy in the start and saying that they don't care isn't a good way to be noticed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.