• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WoW free 10 days

i stopped playing WoW.
i made it to level 53 with my dwarven hunter called Xohkantakeh, then i got utterly bored with the game. all you do is grind grind grind and some more grinding till your eyes bleed.
i couldnt be arsed to go back at it again, ever.
IMO MMORPG's s*ck hard, in the end they're all repetitive, and you allways need others to get further, or others to craft stuff for you, etc.
but others can be ****ty annoying people, and they generally are. + repetitive gameplay = ****ty games, im sticking to singleplayer rpg's thank you :rolleyes:

ive tried lineage 2 ( wich is all grind and no quests what so ever, and the only thing getting level up and new better equipment does for you is the ability to grind longer ), Guild Wars ( wich has a stupid lvl cap of 20, selfhealing beasts wich take forever to kill if your alone, and sometimes even with a group wich make you feel utterly weak ), and WoW.
the only hope for me is Vanguard, for its crafting system and supposedly isnt all about grinding and it would be great to build my own camps with my mates. but i fear Vanguard isnt going to cut it either, cause in the end im just not an MMORPG guy.

Upvote 0
WoW can be a great game, but the endless amount of hours you have to put into it, to accomplish something, will keep you glued to the screen for a very long time.

I'm glad I got out of it, because I realized the time I had to spend on getting from level 60 to 70 was way better spent in other games/free time.

Grinding in the game is so boring, it's the main reason why so many put it away.

Upvote 0