• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2D Art Would anyone like to recolor the Russian Coldweathers suits

Divinehammer

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 9, 2006
Sunny, Obamalot
I am looking for a volunteer to recolor the all White Russian snow suits. To something of a drab green or brown. If you want to go all crazy and try to make the quilted pattern. Then all the better. I would like to use these as the Russian uniforms in the pavlov map that I am working on. I am a pshop noob so I dont think that I would do this task any justice. If you think this is your cup of tea then please let me know. Thanks.

I am looking for a volunteer to recolor the all White Russian snow suits. To something of a drab green or brown. If you want to go all crazy and try to make the quilted pattern. Then all the better. I would like to use these as the Russian uniforms in the pavlov map that I am working on. I am a pshop noob so I dont think that I would do this task any justice. If you think this is your cup of tea then please let me know. Thanks.
EvilHobo's skins are good, he even has greatcoats. He'll be releasing them for use by others sometime. I also think that colouring the winter camo uniforms darker would look kind of strange because they wouldn't look like any part of Russian uniform I've seen...

red.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
so you dont think that it would look close to the quilted uniforms I am seeing especially with the wool hat. I thought that EHs uniforms were based on a German uniform. I remember everyone complaining about those skins when they first came out saying they were hard to tell who was who. Though realistic I would like to keep the bit#*ing down on a new map.

Upvote 0
Shurek,
Jan. 26th thats right around the corner. Hooray

Well, that date is dependent on a couple of things. One is the official release of the new After-Hourz content, and the other has to do with the testing of some new content that I'm working on too (which I can't say too much about yet publicly, but YOU know what I'm talking about;)). End of the month would not be an unreasonable expectation.

Upvote 0