Would anyone like to recolor the Russian Coldweathers suits

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Divinehammer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 9, 2006
Sunny, Obamalot
I am looking for a volunteer to recolor the all White Russian snow suits. To something of a drab green or brown. If you want to go all crazy and try to make the quilted pattern. Then all the better. I would like to use these as the Russian uniforms in the pavlov map that I am working on. I am a pshop noob so I dont think that I would do this task any justice. If you think this is your cup of tea then please let me know. Thanks.

Trendkill

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2006
Dorset, UK
I am looking for a volunteer to recolor the all White Russian snow suits. To something of a drab green or brown. If you want to go all crazy and try to make the quilted pattern. Then all the better. I would like to use these as the Russian uniforms in the pavlov map that I am working on. I am a pshop noob so I dont think that I would do this task any justice. If you think this is your cup of tea then please let me know. Thanks.
EvilHobo's skins are good, he even has greatcoats. He'll be releasing them for use by others sometime. I also think that colouring the winter camo uniforms darker would look kind of strange because they wouldn't look like any part of Russian uniform I've seen...

red.jpg

Last edited:

Divinehammer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 9, 2006
Sunny, Obamalot
so you dont think that it would look close to the quilted uniforms I am seeing especially with the wool hat. I thought that EHs uniforms were based on a German uniform. I remember everyone complaining about those skins when they first came out saying they were hard to tell who was who. Though realistic I would like to keep the bit#*ing down on a new map.

Shurek

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 21, 2006
www.darkesthourgame.com
DH - The ushanka (big furry hat) would be easy to code onto your character's head...as would any of the existing headgear, so that wouldn't be a concern.

BTW, that's a really sweet model and skin CC has put together there:)

Last edited:

Divinehammer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 9, 2006
Sunny, Obamalot
That sounds great so now I just have to wait till after CC comes out to use it. Hopefully it will be allowed for use.
Shurek,
Jan. 26th thats right around the corner. Hooray

worluk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
That sounds great so now I just have to wait till after CC comes out to use it. Hopefully it will be allowed for use.
Shurek,

of course you will be allowed to use it. We encourage the use of our content in custom maps. And i can assure you, you dont have to wait too long

Shurek

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 21, 2006
www.darkesthourgame.com
Shurek,

Well, that date is dependent on a couple of things. One is the official release of the new After-Hourz content, and the other has to do with the testing of some new content that I'm working on too (which I can't say too much about yet publicly, but YOU know what I'm talking about;)). End of the month would not be an unreasonable expectation.