• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

World War 2 weapons in KF

Everyone needs to chill for a second ok

first off if you wanna help we'll see what you got, dont come in here and start up an arguement about us denying modelers thats not true...

second this is for fun and a learning process for the good of all that is killing floor...dont kill the mood.

third were just trying to do our best as rookies to one day become game developers ourselves, so let's just work

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Think i'm done with the ironsight cuz i'm unable to make the hole that's suppose to be there.
qqqqqq.jpg

It's looking awesome.

Hope you manage to put that 'hole' in the sights.

Also, Laptop? :cool:

Upvote 0
THIS IS SO BLOODY HARD.

But I got this far on the Browning. :D
What should I do with it now? I got ironsights already and I guess I need to fix the hammer by making it less wide, and add a texture.
file.html

I'm not sure, bu i suggest you to make all the parts one by one, because some parts will have to move and i dont think you can ''cut'' the parts really well with the basic model =L

Upvote 0
THIS IS SO BLOODY HARD.

But I got this far on the Browning. :D
What should I do with it now? I got ironsights already and I guess I need to fix the hammer by making it less wide, and add a texture.
file.html

easiest rookie mistake is to try and make the thing a whole object.
never ever make a weapon 1 single object.

unless your ungodly pro and have had a minimum of 5 years under your belt, i would advise using the line tool, extruding and chamfer to get better results

but on a rookie scale of 1-10 you get a 7/10 since its actually good.
dont take this as me being mean, im just giving my honest opinion

so dont say well f*** you, your comment sux.

l8s

Upvote 0