• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design WorkShop KFO Issues

Fel

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 9, 2009
In Mission Mode
So ive been trying for a month now to get my KFO-Peak map onto the workshop. I have all my other maps on there, but for some reason KFO maps give an "Error Uploading" and then yea. All peak is using is the map file nothing special so it should upload no problem.

Has anyone else been having workshop issues, and is there any way to trick the system or get around this problem so I can upload the rest of my maps onto there?

probably not. bah I wish there was a fix for this =/
I just uploaded something today.
With me, the SDK will read the path to the file being upload and cant upload it. Because of this i need to close that window and then reopen the Upload File(s) to Steam Workshop window again.
So open the window and close it since its useless and the 2nd time you open it, it fixes itself.

Othertimes you have hit that Reset Steam Workshop Update History in SDK under the tools tab. It does not delete your items in your workshop fyi everyone.

Upvote 0