• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Wondering

One

One

Of the possibilities is a dramatic shift in the earths polarity,,it is already moving over 10 miles a year.

Intensifying solar flares will increase the movements in the earths core/crust.

Communications will be impacted directly,,,so play with the orchestra,,,and the IOS 2,,,,,while you can..,

Total reversals of polarity have happened more than once on our planet,,,,,so,,,,,,

Upvote 0
Reactions: Olivier
Upvote 0
Troublesome

Troublesome

When the earth spins on it's slightly tilted axis,,the molten iron core of the earth produces lines of force like a simple magnet,,,It is an illustration of simple inductance,,,,

That will mean I would have to get a new navigation system for my 2006 Subaru Legacy Spec B,,,,that's a *****,,,my dashboard will be ruined,,,,,

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Watching & Wondering,,,,,

Watching & Wondering,,,,,

After watching,,,,,,"The Lord Of War",,,,,,for the umpteenth time,,,,,& listening,,,to Buffalo Springfield,,Marching Band,,,,,in the opening,,,,,,I am now ,,,,,,somewhat assured,,,,,we will all envision,,,,,,say,,,,,major changes,,

I will not allow this thread to perish,,,,,on page 3 or 10,,,,....The Reason,,, I have better sensory antennae ,,,,,than a canary,,,in a coal mine,,,,

,,,,,I guarantee,,,,,this summer,,,not to mention,,,,fall & winter,,,,will be ABBY NORMAL,,,,,,,,,

P.S.An observation of tidal changes,,,decades ago,,,when hunting in Delaware County ,N.Y.,I learned that the schools closed for the first week of Big Game Hunting,,,Today,At most,they get one day,,to hunt with their father.I must admit we have lost the War,,,,,with the BAMBYS,,,,of the World...They broke a time honored tradition.

They through subtle subterfuge,and so called education,,,,,have won the battle of "THE INS"
Specifically,,,CAMPIN,,,,,,,FISHIN,,,,,,,,,KILLIN,,,,,,,(Except The Military),,,,,,Huntin,,,,,,

I hunger,,,,,,for the old Daze,,,,,,,These comments are in no way related to the beginning of the post,,,,just an observation,,,of the changing,,,,of the guards,,,,,

Last edited:
Upvote 0
How do you get Pikachu onto a bus?

You pokemon

HqzGC.jpg

Upvote 0