• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

With the coming of Killing Floor 2...

With the coming of Killing Floor 2, do you think that the holiday events will no longer occur in Killing Floor?

This was the first thing I asked myself after I heard and saw the trailer for KF2. I certainly hope they aren't but I wanted to ask the community here what you thought on the matter. Do you think that they'll continue to have special events with the sequel on the way?

I think in the Zombspawn Interview Alan Wilson already answered to that Question..

"We wont do new Events for KF1 for ever, but for nearest Future we don`t plan to quit doing them..." (something like that, if i remember right)

and for KF2 somethink like
"We have no Plans for Events in KF2 because all our Attention goes to the Coregame atm., but scince it was always Fun to make this Events, there is nothing that speaks against doing/ planing Events when we have released the Game."

PS.
Dear Admins, it always needs like one hole Day till my Posts apear in the Forum, when will my (Status) change?
Unleash me, I am nice, don`t spam and don`t insult. :D

Upvote 0
Heh, I saw that interview a short while after posting. He kind of teased that there might be another KF1 holiday?

Of course he also wasn't sure how many perks were going to be in KF2 and wasn't sure which old perks are split into new ones, which is strange because that info has been officially revealed already. :p I guess it's hard to remember specific details when you've got so much going on, eh?

Upvote 0
PS.
Dear Admins, it always needs like one hole Day till my Posts apear in the Forum, when will my (Status) change?
Unleash me, I am nice, don`t spam and don`t insult. :D

Hey NNFX,

The first few posts are moderated replies, meaning they have to be manually approved. After your first 5-6 posts you'll be able to post normally without any sort of wait time between hitting Submit Reply and seeing your actual post in the thread.

Cheers,
Shuu

Upvote 0