• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design (WIP) KF-Catacombs "It's about to get dark, really dark"

Update

Update

is that first picture even a picture of anything? It looks reallllllly dark.

EDIT: Im refering to the first picture in your post above this post.

Yes Left 4 Dinner it is indeed a picture of something. And holy **** is it dark in there. But seriously, I viewed some of the screenshots on other peoples monitors -- notably a Mac and the screenshots were very dark. We'll see just how dark it is when it goes to beta.

OMFG THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! THE LIGHTING, THE DETAIL, THE TEXTURES, IT ALL COMES TOGETHER SO PERFECTLY TO CREATE A STUNNING VISUAL WITH AN EXTREME HORROR ASPECT! Do want now!

Once again, thank you YoYoBatty for your uncanny support! Much appreciated.

I'm a french guys and i approve this map :D

This is good news Mr. Spalding1995. Considering I sort of kinda but not really but really did base this map after the catacombs underneath Paris and it is paramount that at least one French citizen like this map.

A few more screenshots

18052872.jpg

68276305.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Almost Ready

Almost Ready

Double Post about to happen (SORRY) but I have good news. The map is basically done architecturally .

Aside from adding in details in the duller areas.
-Creating Zombie spawns
-Pathnodes
-and Trader bull

The map will be primed and ready for testing.

Here are a few more screenshots. I'm hoping to get it the map out within the next few weeks.

17535505.jpg

87313927.jpg

69844205.jpg

92651378.jpg

Upvote 0
All this enthusiasm from 2012 is contagious, so many people excited about your map can't be wrong. Could you kindly provide a direct link ? I'll keep it updated on my servers and let you know what I hear.

Here's a direct link for you Mmnicolas!

http://www.gamefront.com/files/24235323/KF-Catacombs.rar

I'd be honored for you to place the map on the your server, and please do let me know of the goodsayers and the naysayers!

Upvote 0