• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Winter Objectives issues (another 2 things I noticed)

Phred_Phred

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 17, 2021

Category: Code

Reproducibility: Unable to reproduce

Summary: Filthy Rich objective (make money on Carillon Hamlet) was not being counted in endless.

Description: I was doing the Nonstop Splurge objective (15 wave endless on Hamlet), and then saw that I had not progressed any on the Filthy Rich objective after it was over. I played a couple of rounds of survival on Hamlet and then tried endless on Hamlet again. The second time I was given credit towards Filthy Rich.

Category: Code

Reproducibility: Always

Summary: Painful Payments objective (buy 20 guns that cost >=1500 on Hamlet) is easy to cheese on endless.

Description: I dont know if this would be considered a bug, but I was playing endless on Carrion Hamlet and had a bunch of money so I started buying and selling a 1500 Dosh gun over and over to see if it would count towards the Painful Payments objective. It did and after a couple trader rounds I was able to get 18/20 on the objective.