• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Win a copy of Killing Floor!

Obesity

May 13, 2009
I've got enough to steam gift one more copy of Killing Floor.

What I'm looking for is a name for one of my servers. Seeing as I've preordered 2 servers for Killing Floor [[ Accidentally, but it's actually better off. ]] Whoever can come up with the coolest name before 12:00 AM eastern will not only have one of my servers named that and will recieve ADMIN on that server until they do something wrong.

So, try it out, even stupid names are allowable. Send me private messages with ideas or reply to this topic.

EDIT: Forgot to add that I will need your STEAM ID with the post. Gift will pop up around 1 AM roughly. Again, please send your steam ID to ensure love.

EDIT 2: Pools closed guys, afraid you'll have to wait till my next contest hopefully within a month for the next dealie.

Last edited:
I've got enough to steam gift one more copy of Killing Floor.

What I'm looking for is a name for one of my servers. Seeing as I've preordered 2 servers for Killing Floor [[ Accidentally, but it's actually better off. ]] Whoever can come up with the coolest name before 12:00 AM eastern will not only have one of my servers named that and will recieve ADMIN on that server until they do something wrong.

So, try it out, even stupid names are allowable. Send me private messages with ideas or reply to this topic.

3p1c N1nj4 Z0mb1e El1m1n4t0rz

Upvote 0
Zombie Clearance Sale! Every Zombie Must Go!
or
Zombie Hunters Needed: Click Here to Apply

They are designed to pique interest in the server, the player's eyes will naturally attract to the length, exclamation marks, and invitations of the server names. Stupid things I learned from Cognitive Science class.

please gift to: brianl1577
its a surprise for my bro.

Last edited:
Upvote 0