• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Win a character pack of your choice

Finish the killing floor story with a unique halloween scary twist best story gets the prize. Ends uk midnight tonight so you got 4 hours.
get that imagination flowing guys

Killing Floor: The Bedtime Story

On HALLOWEEN, everything changed in the bustling city of London.
A group of several thousand protesters were reported assembling outside the offices of a wealthy Biotech corporation called Horzine. The riot police were called in because the general consensus was that these protesters were the violent sort and needed a lesson in civil obedience. All of this was based on eyewitness testimony that the office entrance had been smashed to pieces. It was agreed that this was a poor way to treat the property of a renowned government defense contractor and the boys suited up, put their visors down and moved in. With a few armed Special Branch lads hidden in amongst them, because they didn’t want to miss the fun.
On arriving, the officers found CARRY ON THE STORY

Last edited:
1.Please improve your writing
2.If there's a high prize , im in
what is wrong with my writing all the words are spelled correct i just dont use any . or , have you never heard of a disorder called dyslexia after all 1 in 10 people in the uk have it so im sorry but the fact is i cant improve my writing but maybe you can as writing is something you do with your hand do you mean punctuation

Upvote 0
Well because I like bumping this thread every now and again I'm going to post a link to this. KF fans hsould defiantely take a look :)

[url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=42779[/URL]

well at least there is someone that is not boring what do you want as your prize a killing floor character pack or maybe that dog fight game yoshiro was going on about up to you i was just being nice and using up some left over money in my steam wallet there is 3 quid in there pick what ever you want i also have a team fortress 2 guest pass i dont want if you want it your welcome to it

Upvote 0
never mind there cheaper that i thought she can have all 3 im not sure how i send them with just a steam id tho have you got a email or instructions how to do it with a id

edit 76561198009474569 i think thats the wrong steam id isnt the steam id her name when she loges into steam eg mine is rippa81 but im called =Evanz= on steam

Last edited:
Upvote 0