• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Win a character pack of your choice

=Evanz=

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 30, 2010
uk midlands ghetto gangsta
Finish the killing floor story with a unique halloween scary twist best story gets the prize. Ends uk midnight tonight so you got 4 hours.
get that imagination flowing guys

Killing Floor: The Bedtime Story

On HALLOWEEN, everything changed in the bustling city of London.
A group of several thousand protesters were reported assembling outside the offices of a wealthy Biotech corporation called Horzine. The riot police were called in because the general consensus was that these protesters were the violent sort and needed a lesson in civil obedience. All of this was based on eyewitness testimony that the office entrance had been smashed to pieces. It was agreed that this was a poor way to treat the property of a renowned government defense contractor and the boys suited up, put their visors down and moved in. With a few armed Special Branch lads hidden in amongst them, because they didn’t want to miss the fun.
On arriving, the officers found CARRY ON THE STORY

Last edited:

=Evanz=

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 30, 2010
1.Please improve your writing
2.If there's a high prize , im in
what is wrong with my writing all the words are spelled correct i just dont use any . or , have you never heard of a disorder called dyslexia after all 1 in 10 people in the uk have it so im sorry but the fact is i cant improve my writing but maybe you can as writing is something you do with your hand do you mean punctuation

=Evanz=

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 30, 2010
Well because I like bumping this thread every now and again I'm going to post a link to this. KF fans hsould defiantely take a look :)

[url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=42779[/URL]

well at least there is someone that is not boring what do you want as your prize a killing floor character pack or maybe that dog fight game yoshiro was going on about up to you i was just being nice and using up some left over money in my steam wallet there is 3 quid in there pick what ever you want i also have a team fortress 2 guest pass i dont want if you want it your welcome to it

Undedd Jester

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 31, 2009
Sheffield, England
Don't worry about it dude save your money, its only worth giving out a prize if there are a few runners up :)

Incidently if you want an idea what to use it on, get Nation red, that might be worth buying. Think it is about

Undedd Jester

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 31, 2009
Sheffield, England
happy days i just bought a load of games in the halloween sale tho do you have all 3 of the character packs?
Yeah I already have em all :)

Suppose my sister could use em if you really want to gift them to someone ;)

Just need ot find her steam ID :)

Edit: 76561198009474569 :p

Last edited:

=Evanz=

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 30, 2010
never mind there cheaper that i thought she can have all 3 im not sure how i send them with just a steam id tho have you got a email or instructions how to do it with a id

edit 76561198009474569 i think thats the wrong steam id isnt the steam id her name when she loges into steam eg mine is rippa81 but im called =Evanz= on steam

Last edited: