Will you buy the disc version or the Steam version?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Will you buy the disc version or the Steam version?

• Disc

Votes: 52 26.1%
  • Download

Votes: 100 50.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 19 9.5%
  • Not getting the game at all

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Both - Added by popular request!

Votes: 26 13.1%

• Total voters

Nicholas

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2010
When this game comes out, will you buy it on disc or download it via Steam?

I'm not sure myself, the advantage of the download is that I can play it the very second it comes out, the advantage with a disc is I can hold the glory in my hands.

Reactions: Unterscharfuhrer

CopperHead

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 9, 2010
I was wondering, I think the last game that I ever pre-purchased was ostfront on steam ( It's a little foggy, been a few years :p).

When RO2 is released, will it be playable at 1201 AM the morning of the release date? I was thinking of having a little release party perhaps.

Forssen

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2010
Sweden
I have pre-purchased Duke Nukem Forever - balls of steel* edition cause the price from amazon and the extra wait is worth the fun factor of the extra stuff you get.

I will however, probably buy the steam version of RO2 since I rather have the game a little bit sooner than a box I don't have anywhere to put in my not so big corridor room.

Last edited:

Nicholas

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2010
I have pre-purchased Duke Nukem Forever - balls of steal edition cause the price from amazon and the extra wait is worth the fun factor of the extra stuff you get.

I will however, probably buy the steam version of RO2 since I rather have the game a little bit sooner than a box I don't have anywhere to put in my not so big corridor room.

They really called the "balls of steel" edition?

Dogfacboy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 11, 2010
Houston, Tx
I'll most likely buy a disc version just because I like having the box to stare at when it's installing. Then again, if one of my brothers likes the game I just might grab another downloaded copy... we'll see.

Reactions: NoxNoctum

Legionar1000

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 9, 2011
If the disk version comes out in my country, then I choose the disc, if not then I will have to take on steam