• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Will we land on the moon in the spring of 2020?

Hec0v0ules

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 11, 2019
I found that the version title background in the Christmas update 2019 has a moon shape.
It's a bit white, a bit like a snowball, but if you look closely at the crater above, it must be a moon.
Remember, in the 2019 summer update, we and Lockhart flew to the moon on a rocket, maybe it's time to land.
After all, the end of the 2019 Christmas update trailer also mentions the upcoming destination. :ROFLMAO:
But these are just my guesses:cool:

Can't say for sure... We already have space-themed maps, taking place either in futuristic installations or space ships.

Plus we already went to the moon in KF1. But it's not as if we couldn't go back... Maybe with some extra story elements to it?
Oh, I only played KF1 for dozens of hours. Is KF1's lunar base related to Lockhart? If not, maybe KF2's lunar base will be related to Lockhart. Anyway, wait and see.

Upvote 0
I would LOVE a low gravity map like Moon Base in KF1. That map was super fun and kept it fresh. Please please please!
Now that you brought back that topic, I have to agree that it would make for an interesting new map. I mean, considering I'm kinda fed-up with futuristic labs and spaceships, having low-grav areas would at least bring some extra flavor to a boring map.

Plus, considering the extra mobility of KF2, it would surely be way more fun. Can't wait to use the Doomstick alt-fire and fly to the other side of the map !

Just a bit afraid of how it might look. If it's a little wonky, it would be part of the b-movie feeling. But it really shouldn't be too cheap.

Reactions: Mister Master
Upvote 0