• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Will there ever be more Vault items?

Cannonaire

Grizzled Veteran
  • Jul 12, 2013
    steamcommunity.com
    Will there ever be more/new character cosmetics or gun skins from the vault? I don't have everything form the Vault, but I have everything I currently want from it, so I'm sitting at 50 crates... and the game seems to have stopped rewarding me any more past that. Is there any reason for me to hold onto them? Should I avoid going into my Vault until more stuff is added so I don't waste/lose any more crates?

FYI, here's the entire list of weapons without Vault Vosh skins. I'd love to finally get a Vosh M99 and Vosh Goreshiv.

Normal:
    M99
    Goreshiv

DLC:
    Minigun
    Frost Fang
    Blunderbuss
    Mine Reconstructor
    Gravity Imploder
    Glock 18C
    Mosin Nagant
    Compound Bow
    Riot Shield & Glock 18
    (All except Rhino and Ion Thruster)

HRG:
    HRG Teslauncher
    HRG Buckshot
    HRG Healthrower
    HRG Incision
    HRG Vampire
    HRG Kaboomstick
    HRG Scorcher
    HRG Incendiary Rifle
    HRG Winterbite
    HRG Beluga Beat
    (Literally all of them)

Currently we are not planning for adding more items into the drop pool as I understand and development efforts are going more into the Season Pass and direct purchase model.
    That makes me sad, because I really enjoy their look, but it's understandable. Thank you for the succinct reply.

(But maybe... maybe you guys could just make a Vosh M99 and Goreshiv? To complete the collection?) LOL

Upvote 0