• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Will there be TF2 hats for preordering?

Mmmm... I miss when I had just got TF2 I played that thing from the beginning of one summer to the end the of the one after. Then the guys and the server I was playing with kind of fell apart, so I took a break. Since that year I could never recreate the magic of that wonderful summer. I could never explain it until I heard it from you guys, I am not alone it seems. It just feels cheap to me now.

Anyhos, since it doesn't affect me anymore, I actually say make with the hats.

Upvote 0
I recently tried TF2 because of the high rating it has received from players, and I wasn't impressed at all. All I could think of is these poor kids these days haven't seen enough games to know what is truly good. I've been war gaming on the PC for 30 years, and TF2 isn't all that.

I've been playing TF2 for a couple of years now, and it's among my favorite games still. :cool: The high ratings are there for a reason :)

Upvote 0
Mkb2 would totally be OP (unless they made it horrible :p)

TF2 has weapons and classes that are highly situational (flamethrower, heavies big guns, demo etc)

An assault rifle such as the Mkb2 is all around a good weapon in many situations
You could be bursting snipers at range
unloading on others close up (or bayo-ing xP)

I've thought about assault rifles in TF2 but it really does not fit lol

I like the mg42/silenced nagant idea though

Upvote 0
TF2 players would QQ if you got an actual brand new weapon for the purchase of another game. They have done reskin of current weapons in the game though like the lugermorph pistol (same as a normal pistol but looks like a luger) and the iron curtain (heavy minigun with a sickle and hammer on it). A mk42b would be a cool reskin of the snipers SMG (and maybe make snipers actually use them again ;D)

Upvote 0
TF2 players would QQ if you got an actual brand new weapon for the purchase of another game. They have done reskin of current weapons in the game though like the lugermorph pistol (same as a normal pistol but looks like a luger) and the iron curtain (heavy minigun with a sickle and hammer on it). A mk42b would be a cool reskin of the snipers SMG (and maybe make snipers actually use them again ;D)

Oooo I like tht idea

Upvote 0

was going to suggest that, although it won't shake my faith in jarate :)

Upvote 0

actually.....Shogun 2 had about 5 weapons if you pre-ordered, plus a good number of hats.

Upvote 0
Love the hats, although I kinda wanted one for the Medic.

WbHqb.jpg

IAZgG.jpg

Upvote 0