• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Will there be other Apex Predators in TQ? I know we will have the Uber Apex Predator and is Plovis the only part of the new area?

TheDarkApex

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 5, 2021
I believe in one of their live streams it was said that there will be more Apex Predators but the only one we know about so far is the Uber Apex so I really REALLY do hope we get more Apex Predators but even if we don't i'm still very very very hyped! also Tripwire showed some concept art awhile ago for Truth Quest that looked like it was in an open ocean area so will Truth Quest only be in Plovis? or will it be even bigger?? the concept art i'm speaking of is of our shark swimming in a very BIG looking ocean area and there is a rock in front of our shark that has a giant hole blasted through it, that may sound so very vague but i'm hyped and i'm ready to play more of this game and whatever we get with this DLC i'm still very hyped and i'll love it.