• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Will there be AFVs in RO2?

Well... considering it's no bigger than any other thread and nor is it red. No, of course I didn't see the thread. :rolleyes:

There's been no official announcement regarding AFVs and especially what exactly we're getting. At least none from the youtube demo and in the sticky threads. You'd think this would be something they would be touting.

Upvote 0
read the game features list carefully
its stated that HoS will have tanks

Offline Challenges – Online Achievements: Offline challenges such as the shooting range and assault courses let the player learn and hone their skills to perfection with all of the weapons, vehicles, and features in the game. Training with different challenges to achieve awards, win competitions and improve their skills the player can pit their best times/scores against the rest of the online gaming community.

Upvote 0
Well... considering it's no bigger than any other thread and nor is it red. No, of course I didn't see the thread. :rolleyes:

There's been no official announcement regarding AFVs and especially what exactly we're getting. At least none from the youtube demo and in the sticky threads. You'd think this would be something they would be touting.
ok there hasnt been any big announcements for it so what the hell do u think posting a thread about it will get you an answer????? i swear its jarring to see how some people have so little common sense!

Upvote 0
ok there hasnt been any big announcements for it so what the hell do u think posting a thread about it will get you an answer????? i swear its jarring to see how some people have so little common sense!

Good lord, whats the harm in asking what AFVs will be in the game? Would you like it if I ask you for permission next time I start a thread skittles? :rolleyes:

I swear, sometimes I miss the old community days of the beta mod. Not nearly as many kids running amok.

Upvote 0
Good lord, whats the harm in asking what AFVs will be in the game? Would you like it if I ask you for permission next time I start a thread skittles? :rolleyes:

I swear, sometimes I miss the old community days of the beta mod. Not nearly as many kids running amok.

sorry i was in a **** mood when i posted that :( but you can stilll ask for permission :D

Upvote 0