• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

will there be a sequel/successor?

Pakuska

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 16, 2011
So I liked the game and the story, especially the mystery behind it all, eventho I didnt find all the secrets and the ending was kinda like WOAH. And I still have many questions towards the "lore" of the game.

I was wondering if the company will make a sequel, or a spiritual successor in the same universe? I would like to explore the story more. (Cause im a real dork and sucker for mystery/sci fi and omg the story was so interesting. >.<) Maybe even a prequel to the ball, where your actually one of the aztec's or something. =P

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Teotll has talked about liking to do a sequel, perhaps based on Mars even. But it all depends on people liking and buying the game, so tell your friends, or better yet, gift them some copies!

T-6000

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 8, 2010
The sequel taking place on Mars actually sounds pretty cool! I do hope that Teotll develops an eventual sequel, as I really loved their work on The Ball (as well as the DLC) and the First Person Puzzler genre is a genre I'd like to see explored and expanded.

Pakuska

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 16, 2011
Thanks for your answer Yoshi, Sadly, I cant be of much help to spread the word about this game.

Hmmmm.... Altho I could gift the game to a broadcaster on Justin.tv, he gets like 300-500 viewers everytime, if I could convince him to broadcast this game.. it might convince some people to buy the game... and trust me if I say, if I could I would buy a thousand copies and gift them to random people. But im not that rich. :C Guess I can write a review about the game aswell on a gaming community site im part of... but I suck at writing reviews. z_z