• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Will the soundtrack feature real-life WWII music?

WinTurkey

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 15, 2011
I know TWI hired at least one composer to work on the music, I haven't heard much though about whether things like The Holy War or other classics from the era will be in it. Being in the public domain I see little reason not to include them, but I don't think a soundtrack listing or anything like that was announced.

If you want marching songs during combat, simply create your own music mod by replacing those sound files - will be one of the easiest things to do. ;)

Nice idea actually... never thought of that :p

Although I will probably not use marches but some stupidly fast and crazy and full of distortion songs to get that lazy heart filled with adrenaline :IS2:

Upvote 0
I also suspect that revolution and civil war era songs like Warshavianka were not played a lot if at all during the WWII anymore. Different war had different goals. Allthough Warshavianka most certainly is one of the most powerfull battle songs ever made. No matter on what language. I especially like it in Finnish. It ain

Last edited:
Upvote 0