• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Will manual bolting still be there?

Automatic bolting should have many disadvantages b/c from that what i understanding it will automatically aim into enemy body. So it would be easier to hit enemy but suppose to be way more slower and not as strong as normal bolting.

Wat.

You are confusing Auto bolting with auto aiming. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Wat.

You are confusing Auto bolting with auto aiming. :rolleyes:

If you take a look on Modern Warfare games, there player only need to press one magic key and game automatically kill enemy if he is enough close. It doesn't matter he is behind obstacles, next to or in front of you. Autoaiming help there a lot. I'm worry about that.

Upvote 0
If you take a look on Modern Warfare games, there player only need to press one magic key and game automatically kill enemy if he is enough close. It doesn't matter he is behind obstacles, next to or in front of you. Autoaiming help there a lot. I'm worry about that.
Lol dude you're totally missing the point of this thread. This game DOESN'T HAVE AUTOAIM. We're talking about the ability to fire a shot with a bolt action rifle with one click, and then the second click works the bolt on the rifle as opposed to most games where you click and your player automatically retracts the bolt.

Upvote 0

facepalmrammjaeger.jpg

Upvote 0
Lol dude you're totally missing the point of this thread. This game DOESN'T HAVE AUTOAIM. We're talking about the ability to fire a shot with a bolt action rifle with one click, and then the second click works the bolt on the rifle as opposed to most games where you click and your player automatically retracts the bolt.

Ok, now I get it. I thought you're talking about differences in melee attack of bolt rifle. Now we can move back to thread, sry :)

Last edited:
Reactions: slavek
Upvote 0
It's a good option for the lazy people to have auto-bolting, but personally I would never use it. Often times i take a shot and hit/miss the enemy who is throwing a nade at me. If i had taken the time to bolt back the bullet i'd be dead but instead i opt to run and dive behind cover before rebolting. The same goes for the old hip shoot, miss and run to stab combo.

Upvote 0