• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why we vote kicked you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I died on the boss wave because 2 level 5's joined within the last couple waves, increasing boss hp and damage, but they were a firebug and some other useless class that contributed no real damage to patty then died, leaving me to kite it for a few minutes and ultimately get stuck on a bush and die. I wish there were 3 or 4 player servers, as 6 players makes it harder for each individual to contribute unless all 6 are pulling their weight, which they often don't.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Step 1: Be me
Step 2: Join an empty HoE/medium pub server with 3 of my level 25 friends
Step 3: Have two level <5 newfriends join wave 2
Step 4: Being unable to votekick them and replace them with higher skilled players, they die every wave until wave 5 where they both die to the same fleshpound, which then turns on us with its increased HP and damage, pounding us all into the dirt
Step 5: Newfriends comment on how they "got no heals" and were in a "**** team"

But I guess it's my fault for trying to votekick somebody, huh?

Upvote 0
Thankfully i've never been kicked from a KF server but yeah Offensive language is kinda stupid for a M rated game with more gore than KF1. If they are swearing at players because of mistakes or being a jerk sure kick them but if they drop the F word because they died or they are out of ammo then there is no need for the kick.

Upvote 0
*Valid reasons to kick people according to this thread*

-People joining random public games and not realizing you claimed them as your own personal private server

-You share a name with someone that made us butthurt

-Not playing to your standards or the way you like (read "your not doing exactly what i want, when i want it the way i want it so **** you")

-Someone trying to be bum**** megee the moral censorship ranger and enforcing their views of what can and can't be said on a public server where there are no rules for it and they are not an admin(Good luck stopping the evil men for saying the 7 dirty words you can't say on TV or radio!)

-Someone can't control their own emotions and must lash out at anyone with an "offensive name"

-Someone can't communicate with their team and can't ask them to do something and can only respond with "vote to kick" or "ignore for the round".

-For teh lulz/ i don't need a reason

God dam the **** that gets posted on this forum is getting stupider and stupider by the day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You jump into the dosh stream meant for another player

Oh man....ohhhh man. Triggered. Nothing fills me with rage more than the little rat peasants who try to scrimp and scrape and steal whatever they can off of other people. Stream jumpers are also the same sorts who sell your dropped weapons, and the real turd cherry on the sh!t sundae here, these players ALWAYS suck. They ruin your game in every imaginable way, but they don't actually mean to. That's just how they play.

It's one of those Killing Floor culture aspects that deserves its own documentary hour on the History Channel.

Upvote 0
God dam the **** that gets posted on this forum is getting stupider and stupider by the day.

Dayyyyyyyymn just made me realise how dumb this thread is. Thanks for the help, shouldn't have taken that long to realise. I felt negativity coming from my veins but I don't like to make meaningless argument with people who probably don't even reason. Well whatever, I don't play kf2 at all unless if my friends invite me. Met a lot of narcissistic tosspot licking spastics, even a server host. Done with the community and their random kicks while they act like arschelots. I've been playing KF1 and meeting some nice folks and I've got something special planned for it :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.