• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why is there a region lock on the servers??

Sgt.NightFire

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 26, 2006
Why can't i see servers outside Europe? When my friends play, i can see the US servers in the Friends tab of the Server Browser, but i can't see them in the regular browser! Why am i being blocked outside the game?

I'm from the Netherlands and mostly play late in the evening or even night, in the night, i can find maybe one server with just over 40 people playing if im lucky! Don't block me out of the game!!

I wanna add to this, this could deal a death blow to units/clans for the game! Some units have members from all over the world, how can they find new members if half of them is being blocked out!!

Last edited:
I was going to suggest to try changing your steam "In-game server browser: max pings/min setting", but you do get some servers so I don't know if that would help. Could be worth a try, though. Its a quick, easy change. (I'd restart steam after changing it though to make sure the change sticks). That would probably fix those that aren't getting any servers. Some routers balk when spammed with pings.

Settings>In Game down at the bottom.

Upvote 0